Search results

1. S

Plz Add Admob App Open Ad !!

To Appyet Team Plz Add App Open Ad as a Monetization Option in Appyet in addition to Banner and Interstitial ads in Admob.
  2. S

To Appyet Team Plz Add App Open Ad as a Monetization Option in Appyet in addition to Banner and Interstitial ads in Admob.
  3. S

4. S

admob Interstitial ad problem, Plz help

thank you for your reply i want to control the interstitial ads and keep serving them , i wish Appyet make an update to meet admob guidelines for this kind of ads.
  5. S

admob Interstitial ad problem, Plz help

I created My app using Appyet platform and published it to google play store since one year ago with admob's banner and interstitial ads, but I've received the below e-mail from Admob: Violation explanation LAYOUT ENCOURAGES ACCIDENTAL CLICKS - INTERSTITIAL ADS: Publishers are not...
  6. S

Plz Help Me, Admob Alert

Dear Appyeters I used appyet to build my app and I've received the below alert from Admob and would be grateful to get your advice : { Violation explanation LAYOUT ENCOURAGES ACCIDENTAL CLICKS - INTERSTITIAL ADS: Publishers are not permitted to encourage users to click AdMob interstitial...
  7. S

AppYet v3.1.25 Released

Thank you Appyet Team
  8. S

google play warning

Dear Appyet Team I received the same alert from Google, and expect your kind support for all Appyet users to fix this issue thanks in advance for your cooperation.