Search results

1. M

Google Play banned any account i created

I think that is fine
  2. M

exactly but as more careful review all image used in app or screenshots are not has any information about your old machine Like Photoshop add lot of information about your machine if used it to edit images this site to show all info stored in images http://metapicz.com and this site to...
  3. M

now i trying that plus do all that on a new VM. three days passed until now uploaded 3 apps and account fine i know 3 days not enough to ensure from that method . I will tell you if there is new you are right i work in VMware
  4. M

thanks for reply but i think problem not related with privacy as @b.one sayed i think google put some one in my room or my mind to know what i do to tracking my accounts :D:D:D:D
  5. M

from end of 2015 use appyet to create my apps every thing was very good but from start 2018 google play close all my developer accounts "REASON FOR TERMINATION: Prior violations" google say that and close any account i created after first publish app I try to change every thing i use to open...
  6. M

App Icon Problem

I have Lenovo Phone with MIUI rom All apps created in appyet show in same icon i know that problem in my phone rom and i while change it but i thing that many phones run with roms like this and cant change it if there are any solicitation in appyet support team
  7. M

What else ?

Now in know that methods - appyet.audio:url >>>> play audio file - appyet.video:url >>>> play video file - appyet.yotube:url >>>> open in youtube What else ? * appyet.web >>>> to force open feed in appyet browser * appyet.image >>> to open online image gallery * are like this methods found in appyet
  8. M

SDK version attention from admob

Get a message from admob talk about sdk version used in apps and from 17-10-2016 will stop all ads in app that SDK version 6.4.1 and lower what version of SDK used in appyet apps?
  9. M

Last Version of appyet Apps make SYS_Recv Flood On my Server

No i get feeds by my server but my server cant receive a lot of connection I think the problem in Apps But It is clear the problem From my server pleas can i find hosting VPS can receive all connection come from my apps ?
  10. M

My server 8 core and 8 GB Ram and 3TB bandwidth FeedBurner dont get Facbooke pages rss feeds Do you help me? tell me hosting company to host VPS can manage lot of connections ?
  11. M

No Thing about apps But server down because overload
  12. M

I have Apps make it in appyet This apps connect to my server to get Feeds when update all apps to last version get overload on my server i found all connection come from apps make SYS_RECV on my server that mean the apps dont close connection with server after get feeds any help for that ?