Search results

1. pemy

Build Status: Failed

@appyet I'm still getting failed build statuses that seem to produce APKs. Do you know what is going on?
  2. pemy

@appyet can you look at the above.
  3. pemy

I seem to get getting the same thing on a number of apps. However, I have a number that have successes. APKs seem to be generating even if when it says failed - Which is really odd.
  4. pemy

AppYet v3.1.26 - v3.1.40 Released

Why? That seems counter productive? You can't analyse all the apps at the same time then.
  5. pemy

No - they are separate apps under the same project. But that is the best structure to be able to analyse across all the apps in the portfolio.
  6. pemy

I think I've found a bug with the firebase integration. I have several apps through AppYet. I've followed the firebase integration correctly, however, all the analytics for each of my apps is going into one firebase app. It seems like they are flowing into the firebase app that starts first...
  7. pemy

[AppYet 3.x] Requested Features List

Does anyone know if AppYet is supported at all anymore (other than some critical bugs)? I understand the guys who made it are probably rolling in the recurring money that they are making from the platform, so there isn't much incentive for them to continue. However, a few simple additional bits...
  8. pemy

Firebase Integration Nedeed

Does anyone know if AppYet is supported at all anymore (other than some critical bugs)? I understand the guys who made it are probably rolling in the recurring money that they are making from the platform, so there isn't much incentive for them to continue. However, a few simple additional bits...
  9. pemy

Google has released Firebase for Android app analytics... Pls provide option in appyet for analytics

Yes, what is happening with Firebase? It seems this is something AppYet should be supporting!
  10. pemy

The vhona app

Do you have custom fonts in this? Also, what did you use to make the screenshot backgrounds? Looks great!
  11. pemy

Admob mediation clarification

Guys does anyone use ad mediation? My app growth has slowed and it seems the only way to increase my revenues without going crazy with interstitial ads (which will ruin my install base). I've heard if that if you get it right, you can 2-10x your revenue.
  12. pemy

icons modules

Which post?
  13. pemy

Admob mediation clarification

Hi, If I set up admob mediation in my admob account, will it work with the current version? 3.1.17
  14. pemy

Ad targeting

Hey, Is there a way of making Admob ads targeted either based on the content of the page being displayed or keywords I can input? At the moment I just seem to be showing generic game ads or financial trading stuff, when the app is about sport. Seems a bit of a waste as obviously no one is...