5. Benzil Farah

No advertising with Pro

Please add Admob Ad unit code to display ads
  6. Benzil Farah

Edit custom HTML on download

Do you want source code?
  7. Benzil Farah

why i cannot delete this posting?

can you make a screenshot of this issue..
  8. Benzil Farah

Add Share This App

This function is not added yet. Will Be waiting for next update soon
  9. Benzil Farah

Need certificate

Appyet Doesn't Provide Keystore
  10. Benzil Farah

create app

This time appyet has updated its system. It is more concise to use than ever before. Now, you don't need to wait for an attachment in Gmail. You can directly get your application from Build Tab, in the 4th option "Android Package (Apk)". Hope this helps !!!
  11. Benzil Farah

Please help for dowloading

This time appyet has updated its system. It is more concise to use than ever before. Now, you don't need to wait for an attachment in Gmail. You can directly get your application from Build Tab, in the 4th option "Android Package (Apk)". Hope this helps !!!
  12. Benzil Farah

How to upload my application to Google store?

Before you begin: Create a Google Play developer account (and pay Google the $25 registration fee). Create a Google Wallet Merchant Center account (if you want to submit your app as paid). Download your app's APK file. Select your Default language, enter your app Title and click Upload...
  13. Benzil Farah

How to insert Audio/Video/Youtube links/buttons for Web Module

Check this Sample Html web page attachment for linking audio and video files from different sources. Index.html file contains video linking and audio.html contains audio linking.
  14. Benzil Farah

How to Integrate OneSignal Push Notification System?

OneSignal Push Notification System is not available on AppYet at the moment.
  15. Benzil Farah

Please tell me how to download

16. Benzil Farah

Why is my ads impression count is down?

Previously, my app was getting 54000 ads impression per day, but now i think appyet has done something which in result my ads impression is down to 40000 per day.. I am working 24 hours almost to provide news to the app users but now i am planning to remove appyet app permanently and hire...
  17. Benzil Farah

Looking for translators for AppYet v3.1.26/v3.1.27

I found many errors in Nepali Language translation. I can correct the errors. Please let me know if i can share my work...
  18. Benzil Farah

Looking for translators for AppYet v3.1.26/v3.1.27

I can translate to Nepali.. Email : crishvai025@outlook.com