Search results

1. RizwanBajwa

google play console Warnings API level

Thanks Appyet for your reply. Now it's a relief.
  2. RizwanBajwa

Hello Appyet, Google is now need API Level 26 for new apps from August and for existing apps...

Hello Appyet, Google is now need API Level 26 for new apps from August and for existing apps, the date will be November 2018. So please update API level 21 to 26 So we are able to publish new apps on Google Play. Thanks VERY IMPORTANT
  3. RizwanBajwa

What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

Hello Appyet, Google is now need API Level 26 for new apps from August and for existing apps, the date will be November 2018. So please update API level 21 to 26 So we are able to publish new apps on Google Play. Thanks VERY IMPORTANT
  4. RizwanBajwa

NEED TO UPDATE API 26 (IMPORTANT)

Hello Appyet, Google is now need API Level 26 for new apps from August and for existing apps, the date will be November 2018. So please update API level 21 to 26 So we are able to publish new apps on Google Play. Thanks
  5. RizwanBajwa

dmob is not working, as from last 4 days my daily impression drops from 300k to 40k only. I lost...

dmob is not working, as from last 4 days my daily impression drops from 300k to 40k only. I lost so much revenue on daily basis. Please help me by resolving this issue. Thanks.
  6. RizwanBajwa

Admob is Not Working

Dear Appyet Team, From last 3 day, Ads on my Apps drops more than 80%. As my daily impresion is more than 250k but from last 3 days it goes down to 40k only, please resolve the issue. As I loss lots of revenue on daily basis.
  7. RizwanBajwa

Apk not being sent via email

Hello Everyone Appyet is not DEAD OK, Please change your email-id from other (Gmail etc,) to Rediff Mail. And you will get email from Appyet. Its Tested and approved.
  8. RizwanBajwa

Apk not being sent via email

Hello Everyone Appyet is not DEAD OK, Please change your email-id from other (Gmail etc,) to Rediff Mail. And you will get email from Appyet. Its Tested and approved.
  9. RizwanBajwa

problem: not receiving the apk file via the email!

Hello Everyone Appyet is not DEAD OK, Please change your email-id from other (Gmail etc,) to Rediff Mail. And you will get email from Appyet. Its Tested and approved. Thanks Sanju.
  10. RizwanBajwa

Hi Darshan, everyone has this issue please confirm from Appyet.
  11. RizwanBajwa

Sanju plz confirm you changed your email id from gamil to rediffmail and got apk. One more thing are you not getting apk file on gmail or you already using rediff.
  12. RizwanBajwa

ADMOB Issue: Upgrade your Android Google Mobile Ads SDK to ensure ads keep serving

ADMOB Issue: Upgrade your Android Google Mobile Ads SDK to ensure ads keep serving
  13. RizwanBajwa

Appyet Please respond its important

Appyet Please respond its important
  14. RizwanBajwa

In order to ensure that your ads continue to serve after September 15th, 2016, please upgrade to...

In order to ensure that your ads continue to serve after September 15th, 2016, please upgrade to Google Mobile Ads SDK 7.0.0 or higher.
  15. RizwanBajwa

16. RizwanBajwa

Appyet this update is for all Users app so please update the admob sdk, we are looking for your...

Appyet this update is for all Users app so please update the admob sdk, we are looking for your quick response.
  17. RizwanBajwa

Hi, AdMob is committed to providing you the most effective monetization solutions. As we innovate, it’s important that we leverage the latest technologies to bolster our platform. As part of this movement, we are deprecating versions 6.4.1 and lower of the Android Google Mobile Ads SDK on...
  18. RizwanBajwa

Hi, AdMob is committed to providing you the most effective monetization solutions. As we innovate, it’s important that we leverage the latest technologies to bolster our platform. As part of this movement, we are deprecating versions 6.4.1 and lower of the Android Google Mobile Ads SDK on...
  19. RizwanBajwa

Appyet the dead line is 15 September, please respond

Appyet the dead line is 15 September, please respond
  20. RizwanBajwa