Search results

1. A

App Status: Rejected | • APK 37: Policy Declaration - Data Safety Section

I imported the CSV but it still did not work and received followin message from google. Not sure what to do now. App Status: Rejected Your app has been rejected and wasn't published due to the policy issue(s) listed below. If you submitted an update, the previous version of your app is...
  2. A

I am using this for Monetize at AppYet while building the app
  3. A

I rebuild my app after two years and tried to upload it at Google PLay Console platform but receiving following mesage through email. Someone please advise what setting I have to make at Google Play Console. My Settings at Google PLay Console are also shown hereunder. I have Set Data Safety to...
  4. A

Twitter module doesnot work

I am using twitter module with the option of "List". I have tried many configurations but it does not work.
  5. A

Image size aspect ratio - RSS Feed Module

As Image view is not full or proper, it does not look professional. Every thing is perfect in your app except this one. This is one thing thing stoping me to upgrade my account to premium one. I am not asking for full image size. My point is that instead of 1:1 aspect ratio, if you allow i.e...
  6. A

Please see the attached screen shot. These are various News along with showing Logos of respective companies. You can see that Logos do not appear completely. This happens to every image whether it is a logo or not. I am also attaching complete logos pics which should actually appear in the RSS...
  7. A

I congratulate on providing such an excellent platform to create Android application. I am ready to upgrade it to premium, however, my application has one issue. I am using RSS in the Android app to collect all he news from my website. Everything is working fine except that image always seem to...