Search results

1. J

Feature Request

Hello @appyet. I have some feature requests and fixes that I would like. 1. The cast button only cast sound and not video!. 2. Live streams start from the first available point and not from the live. 3. It would be amazing if you could add the option for epg on the live streams. 4. The player...
  2. J

Images are not shown after every update!

Hello again, I have a major issue with my app. Everytime I release an update and the user updates it (over the old one) the images of the modules are missing. The only images that never get lost are from the video modules as you can see in the pistures bellow. The only way to make them appear...
  3. J

Problem with live Videos

Hello everybody, I have created an app for live tv channels and I added them as video modules. The problem is that if a stream of a channel has the capability to be rewinded the player insted of starting it live, it goes all the way back resulting watching what it was played hours ago! Is there...
  4. J

ADD EPG (electronic program guide) for TV Channels

Hello, I have created an app with live tv channels but there is no way to add epg(electronic program guide) anywhere on the media section. It would be very nice to have the option to add epg of every channel. (I already have an xml epg file that i use with my IPTV players but cannot add it in my...