Search results

1. J

Feature Request

@appyet any news on any of these issues?
  2. J

Feature Request

Hello @appyet. I have some feature requests and fixes that I would like. 1. The cast button only cast sound and not video!. 2. Live streams start from the first available point and not from the live. 3. It would be amazing if you could add the option for epg on the live streams. 4. The player...
  3. J

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

@appyet Please please please fix the issue with the live stream that they don't start from the live point so the outcome in many channels is to start from hours back. I keep getting compains from users in playstore about this. Please help. I wish a happy new year to the admins and the users of...
  4. J

Chromecast only transmitting audio, no video

Do you have any update on this I have the same issue! @appyet
  5. J

@appyet Do you know why the cast button only transfers the audio on the tv and not the video?
  6. J

@appyet any update on the live stream issues?
  7. J

So I have to change the url in evey update? Also do you have any update on the live streams that they don't start from the live and instead they start from the first available part ( that can be hours ago) PS, I tried changing the link of the images and the problem is still happening
  8. J

@appyet any update on this? My app is officially on play store now and i still have this 2 issues
  9. J

@appyet Do you have any update on this 2 issues? Thank you in advance
  10. J

Hello I had the same issue since the last update. You have to login to google play console and edit your privacy form in order to say that your app is collecting device ids. After this you submit the app again and they accepting it. They did accept mine in 10 minutes after i completed the form.
  11. J

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1k-jtKcjruvhucc9_TjQYwG_UDMiUB0uW?usp=sharing Dear @appyet thank you so much for your reply. I uploaded 2 apks for you to test. First install the one that says before update and then the other and you will see that the pictures in the non video modules will...
  12. J

Dear @appyet , I still have 2 major issues with my app! The first issue is that when the app is updating the pictures of the non video modules are missing (image modules, text/html modules). The only way to be visible again is to clear the storage data of the app!. (Example in Pictures 1 and 2)...
  13. J

Does anyone know why when I update my app the images of the modules are missing (only video modules pictures appear) and the only way to fix this is to clear the storage data of the app to work. Please someone help!
  14. J

Images are not shown after every update!

Hello again, I have a major issue with my app. Everytime I release an update and the user updates it (over the old one) the images of the modules are missing. The only images that never get lost are from the video modules as you can see in the pistures bellow. The only way to make them appear...
  15. J

Problem with live Videos

@appyet can you please help?
  16. J

Problem with live Videos

Hello everybody, I have created an app for live tv channels and I added them as video modules. The problem is that if a stream of a channel has the capability to be rewinded the player insted of starting it live, it goes all the way back resulting watching what it was played hours ago! Is there...
  17. J

ADD EPG (electronic program guide) for TV Channels

Hello, I have created an app with live tv channels but there is no way to add epg(electronic program guide) anywhere on the media section. It would be very nice to have the option to add epg of every channel. (I already have an xml epg file that i use with my IPTV players but cannot add it in my...