Search results

1. S

Feed for Facebook and Instagram

Hello. I have a solution to have a feed of Instagram posts or hashtags in the appyet application. If you would like, I can send you the description or documentation.
  2. S

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

hi @appyet my app dont send any notification. Is this pro? and can i pay to pro by crypto?
  3. S

Hi. @appyet It possible to pay for pro by çrypto?
  4. S

Wordpress blog only showing 10 articles

Please leave here your web address
  5. S

Very important information - Información muy importante

FCM was supported in V3, but if you use v4 not yet supported in V4, please wait for future release
  6. S

Need Custom Notification Sending Feature

FCM was supported in V3, but not yet supported in V4, please wait for future release
  7. S

Send notification with Firebase API

FCM was supported in V3, but not yet supported in V4, please wait for future release
  8. S

Feed query module

I have two feed module in app like as A and B, So I want to create a query feed that show all feed from a category of my site that not in A module. Please help me. @appyet
  9. S

how can i group them together? thanks

If you want to display a few articles from feed querys in another module, you can still use the feed module. If I don't understand what you mean, explain it with an example.
  10. S

Wordpress blog only showing 10 articles

Go to setting in your wp and then go to Reading menu then change the number of article show in rss.
  11. S

Instagram post in app

Thankful. But these are not free.
  12. S

Instagram post in app

How is possible to add instagram posts (for example https://instagram.com/chezar ) to the app like RSS-Feed? I would like to make that all posts from my page display like separate cards (in app).
  13. S

how to collect module in left menu like old version

This feature is available for each module in the "show in menu drawer" section.
  14. S

Dark Theme

I think you should make these changes in the css file associated with your html web page.
  15. S

how can i group them together? thanks

Use feed query module.
  16. S

for future release means in v4.0.10?
  17. S

Hi all user and @appyet; Does the web module support geolocation and HTML 5?
  18. S

Suggestion

Please Update the site's date in the copyright section as a suggestion.
  19. S

Hi Friends, can anyone help me find how to find Instagram feed for use in the app? Preferably offer a free method.