Search results

1. J

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$MainContent$lbDownloadLink','') Into principal menu press mujer or hombre and any link. Thanks appyet
  2. J

Hi Appyet! Critical bug in version 4.0.11. Opening a link in the web module appyet closes
  3. J

Appyet in 4.0.9 notifications icon is still wrong. Custom does not appear
  4. J

The custom icon does not appear in notifications
  5. J

Thanks!
  6. J

In version 3.1.46 images was very good
  7. J

In the Appyet 3 versions, the Blogger images looked good. In all versions 4. they look bad, blurry. I have reinstalled last version and the error continues.
  8. J

Thank you very much for your great work Appyet. I use blogger, the problem is that now the images are seen in poor quality in apyyet Sorry my poor English
  9. J

Thanks Appyet, I'm testing now. You're the best!!
  10. J

AppYet v3.1.41 - v3.1.43 Released

Perfect issue is fixed. Thanks Appyet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. J

The problem still remain.
  12. J

Device Samsung J7 2016 Android 7.0
  13. J

This menu
  14. J

Lateral menu no open in new version and search field no found. Thanks Appyet!
  15. J

Lateral menu no open in new version
  16. J

AppYet v3.1.26 - v3.1.40 Released

@appyet, another issue Issue: Violation of Device and Network Abuse policy We don’t allow apps that interfere with, disrupt, damage, or access in an unauthorized manner the user’s device, other devices or computers, servers, networks, application programming interfaces (APIs), or services...
  17. J

I can not Update my Apps in Google Play Store for the new version of Appyet

Anothet Issue Issue: Violation of Device and Network Abuse policy We don’t allow apps that interfere with, disrupt, damage, or access in an unauthorized manner the user’s device, other devices or computers, servers, networks, application programming interfaces (APIs), or services, including...
  18. J

AppYet v3.1.26 - v3.1.40 Released

I have an issue on Google Play Console, please help!!! App status: Your app has not been accepted into Android Auto, and the update is not live on Google Play. Eligibility issues by APK version: APK Version(s) Eligibility Issue 195 Voice commands Your app does not support all of the required...
  19. J

Issue on new version

Please, help. Google Play say me: "Your app does not support all of the requiered voice commands Android Auto. Remove the Android Auto manifiest entry from your apk code".
  20. J

AppYet Latest Development Testing Release 3.2.0.2 (Help Test)

Nice job Appyet!, you are the best, thanks!!!!!!!!!