Search results

1. J

any google play warning now ???

any google play warning now ??? i want to buy an account on google play and share my appyet application there but im worry about google play warnnings
  2. J

when the social app will be released ?? then can we modify it ??

when the social app " social1" will be released ?? then can we modify it ??
  3. J

how to get rid of this virus ???

thank u very much ... but what about zillya error ? some mobile devices during app installation and or during downloading give an allert "that the app may harm your phone "
  4. J

sorry i cant but i thought the google play alert was about the same error found in zillya antivirus :( ok ..i really trust your site but i want to get rid of this error ..so hope u can repair it in the upcomming update... now please take into your consideration the addition of "like button " and...
  5. J

Any other bugs you like us to fix for upcoming release?

we really do need a " like button with counter " that appears inside every article @appyet
  6. J

but google play too have an alert concerning this error :(:(:(:(:(:( @joseph raphael
  7. J

Any other bugs you like us to fix for upcoming release?

@appyet does this comming update can harm or affect our already working apps now ???
  8. J

when i use lite free version app .. how many users can get my new feeds???

is there any limitation for my app bandwidth ???
  9. J

when i use lite free version app .. how many users can get my new feeds???

when i use lite free version app .. how many users can get my new feeds that i send from my blog ???
  10. J

how to get rid of this virus ??? https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1228d5ecefea692330f0a9888312d1995d6dbeb4b81f506c29960d672cf905e1/analysis/1453644413/
  11. J

virustotal result shows avirus in your app ..please help

but where is the admin im very worried about the app really and also some members here got warned from google play about their apps security
  12. J

virustotal result shows avirus in your app ..please help

i built a new app in appyet.com and downloaded the app when i tried to scan it on virus total it showed that the app contains a dangerous virus and that is the result :( please help Antivirus Result Update Zillya...