Search results

1. A

auto sync not work on new version.

auto syncing not work on latest release of this app "com.mahanaukri" please resolve asap
  2. A

Appyet staff Offline and no reply, Guys leave appyet now

↑ Hello @appyet My app one of app is still into pro type, I need to allow ads to be displayed, but ads does not displayed even and after expiring. Currently 100k+ Active iNSTALLS loosing revenue :eek:Please help. please help and solve this issue i'm not getting any help on this issue from last...
  3. A

APPpyet staff pls send the app signing key atleast @$#%^%#^$

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Hello @appyet Package Name 'com.mahanaukri' My app one of app is still into pro type, I need to allow ads to be displayed, but ads does not displayed even and after expiring. Currently 100k+ Active iNSTALLS loosing revenue and users...
  4. A

:eek: Appyet support help help help help

Hello @appyet Package Name 'com.mahanaukri' My app one of app is still into pro type, I need to allow ads to be displayed, but ads does not displayed even and after expiring. Currently 100k+ Active iNSTALLS loosing revenue and users daily..make it lite version to visible ads (admob & facebook...
  5. A

Appyet staff reply help pro version bug

Hello @appyet Package Name 'com.mahanaukri' My app one of app is still into pro type, I need to allow ads to be displayed, but ads does not displayed even and after expiring. Currently 100k+ Active iNSTALLS loosing revenue and users daily..make it lite version to visible ads (admob & facebook...
  6. A

Pro version expired but still on pro???

Hello @appyet My app one of app is still into pro type, I need to allow ads to be displayed, but ads does not displayed even and after expiring. Currently 100k+ Active iNSTALLS loosing revenue :eek:Please help. please help and solve this issue i'm not getting any help on this issue from last...
  7. A

Bug in pro version..

After expiring pro version after 1 year i'm not able to see the upgrade to pro version section its continue as usual not ads showing, but now i'm decided to show ads how to endup with this pro version, please help appyet team..