Search results

1. A

change settings via update

I would like to change the sync interval of the rss feed unfortunately this is not through an update This is only possible by re-installing the app It would be better by an update, you can change that somehow?
  2. A

send Pictures

How can I create a form so that it is possible for users to upload a picture and send it to me by email
  3. A

Change the feed sorting standard

Change the feed sorting standard how can you change the feed sorting directly I use date ascending and the user must always change
  4. A

Order Feed

Order Feed A feed, you can manually sort them into the app Newest first is already set But I want to show from the outset Oldest First How can I do that ------- Feed sortieren Einen Feed kann man manuell in der App sortieren Neuste zuerst ist ja schon eingestellt Ich möchte aber von...
  5. A

refresh feeds

is it possible to update feeds it is only when I reinstall completely. Automatic refresh would be cool which is important if there is a change in an article
  6. A

Auto cleanup longer

can you update the Auto cleanup 365 days longer to be selected for that would be a good 4 weeks is a bit short
  7. A

Remove ads dont work

I paid via paypal and placed under Monetize to Remove Ads. Then I installed the new apk but the ad is still there there's a bug ask for quick help please