Search results

1. Noble J. Ozogbuda

How can I put Adsense top and below post in my app and also put post views statistics

thanks done... please do you know how to add post slider in the home of the page? that will be changing by itself? i saw that feature in my friend app. i have been trying to add that feature but i couldn't. thanks
  2. Noble J. Ozogbuda

How can I put Adsense top and below post in my app and also put post views statistics

THANKS I HAVE SEEN IT, BUT PLEASE CAN THE ADS VIOLET GOOGLE ADSENSE POLICY? AND PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE ME A CODE THAT I WILL USE TO ADD THE ADSENSE CODE TP THE HEADER??? THANKS,....
  3. Noble J. Ozogbuda

please how can i do it??? i have tried i couldn't do it!
  4. Noble J. Ozogbuda

Review Deliknews From Indonesia

OK, thanks I have done it now...
  5. Noble J. Ozogbuda

T This is what I mean. With the image attached .
  6. Noble J. Ozogbuda

Ok OK thanks, I got it now... Please how can I put my post slider on top of the app. And also show a big image of the post at the top?
  7. Noble J. Ozogbuda

What I meant is the welcome message after the splash screen bro.
  8. Noble J. Ozogbuda

Nice app, please how did you add a welcome message at First start? I like that feature need to add it to mine..
  9. Noble J. Ozogbuda

Check out my new app!

Your app is ok good job.
  10. Noble J. Ozogbuda

I love this platform, as it help us to create our blog and website application easily, I have created mine, but I want to add Adsense at the top and below of my post and also add total post view in the app too, but I don't know how to do it. Please can someone help me to give me directions on...
  11. Noble J. Ozogbuda

What the Pro fee is for?

can this pro give a feature, that free version dont have???
  12. Noble J. Ozogbuda

HOW CAN I PUT SYNC NOW AT THE HEADER AND PUT SYNC NOW INDICATION LIKE LOADING...

I LIKE THIS APPYET VERY WELL, BUT I HAVE A LOTS CHALLENGES IN CREATING APP FOR MY BLOG, PLEASE MY TITLE IS THE HELP I NEED, AND HOW TO STYLE MY DESIGN OF THE APP. THANKS, I HOPE TO HEAR FROM THE ADMIN HERE...