Search results

1. Sidney

Editing The Appyet Website

Hello, Can the administrator of the Appyet website proof read the home page and correct the error there. There is a button on the home page that says "Get Start Now" (Please see snapshot) I believe this should be "Get Started Now" The page also says "Create Stunning Android App" I believe it...
  2. Sidney

Fingerprint Login and Shopping Cart Feature

Thank you, will check it out.
  3. Sidney

Fingerprint Login and Shopping Cart Feature

I would like to suggest that we have a "Fingerprint Login" Feature on appyet apps to make it more secure. I would also like to suggest a "Shopping Cart" type of app for those who want to use the app to sell Physical and digital products.
  4. Sidney

Login feature for Apps, Bigger Splash Screen Image & Shopping Cart Apps

Please i would like to request for the following features: 1. A login feature so that app clients/users can login to an app that has been designed by app yet. 2. Bigger/ customizable splash screen so that one can have more control of the design of the splash screen area. 3. Shopping cart type...
  5. Sidney

Why do not I receive the APK???? Please Help

Mohamedaz, Go to the build tab, after building your app, you'll find an option to download your app file there(valid for 24 hours) See image for help.
  6. Sidney

How to download app directly??

After designing your app with AppYet, click the build option to generate your app. An email will be sent to you with your generated app. Download the attached file in the email(it will be a zip file) Exact the content of the zip file(the extracted file will be your apps apk file) Click on the...
  7. Sidney

How to upload my application to Google store?

You can upload your app to the Google Play Store, but you have to register as a Google Play Developer on the Google Play Developer Console. You pay a fee to register You can register as a developer on their website: https://play.google.com/apps/publish/ After registration you will be allowed...
  8. Sidney

AppYet v3.1.23 Released

Disqus not working
  9. Sidney

AppYet v3.1.8 Released

Maybe you should try with a bigger image. also try an upload a snapshot of what you are trying to describe so that one can see what the problem might be.
  10. Sidney

AppYet v3.1.8 Released

Disqus is still not working. Can you use the youtube API to pull youtube feeds/content From a User ID/Search Term/Playlist/Channel.
  11. Sidney

[AppYet 3.x] Requested Features List

Please add an option to upload your own splash screen image that covers the entire screen, not the current one that only allows you to upload a small square image that fits in at the center of the screen. So that one can design the entire splash screen and upload it directly, as opposed to...