Search results

1. J

This is a notification that your Google Play Publisher account has been terminated.

This is a notification that your Google Play Publisher account has been terminated. REASON FOR TERMINATION: Multiple violations of the Developer Program Policies and Developer Distribution Agreementas outlined in previous emails sent to the registered email address of your Publisher account...
  2. J

Not receiving the apk on email.

its work now ty appyet i think the problem from the srever
  3. J

i have try gmail and hotmail the same plz fix it
  4. J

i have try gmail and hotmail the same plz fix it
  5. J

Build Status still Pending
  6. J

i think its a problem from the server of appyet plz fix it
  7. J

rewarded interstitial admob ads

hello can u plz tell us about rewarded interstitial admob ads and the different between it and between the regular interstitial ad and how can put it in appyet ty 14 March 2016: Reward users for watching videos with rewarded interstitial ads https://support.google.com/admob/answer/6373180?hl=en
  8. J

This is not fair from @appyet

admob not showing ads to all topics and all users
  9. J

the problem is not appyet the problem from admob change the Refresh rate to 120 sec and see the earnings after that and tell me
  10. J

i have test this company http://www.appsgeyser.com/ am just a user as like u and i have test Refresh rate 30 sec and i was get 200 000 screen views per day now Refresh rate 120 sec and i get 40 000 screen views per day
  11. J

if you want to see 265000 screen views or 1000000 screen views enter to admob and make the Refresh rate 30 sec thanks but admob not paying for screen views admob pay just for clicks
  12. J

you have make 100000 page view per day with appyet say thanks for them without appyet you are nothing
  13. J

i love appyet
  14. J

you have to say thanks to appyet other company take 70% appyet is the best
  15. J

14 March 2016: Reward users for watching videos with rewarded interstitial ads https://support.google.com/admob/answer/6373180?hl=en
  16. J

hello can u plz tell us about rewarded interstitial admob ads and the different between it and between the regular interstitial ad and how can put it in appyet ty
  17. J

why the app just work in 4.0 and up

i need more downloads can u make it for the old android also look at the whatsapp Requires Android 2.1 and up we need more download plz help us
  18. J

share app link

how can i make share app link to users via sms and facebook and all social media thanks
  19. J

hello why translate feeds doesn't work?

hello why translate feeds doesn't work?
  20. J

Admob Interstitial 0 Requests

thanks everything ok now