2. shashank selot

Al3abMizo Free HTML5 Games

nice app idea
  3. shashank selot

Desi tv shows

Thanks
  4. shashank selot

Desi tv shows

I made this app totally using app.yet tool , i really appreciate their work that they allow us to have a premium looking app to be made within hours.Feel free to ask questions. Download here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.desi.tv.shows
  5. shashank selot

help me with youtube video feeds, i cant play video inside app window , it opens in default...

help me with youtube video feeds, i cant play video inside app window , it opens in default youtube app.......and another problem is only max 15 videos per playlist
  6. shashank selot

WordPress Button

yes it will because i think it allows you to have html source so you can add any embed code of plugins
  7. shashank selot

Supernatural Countdown

Hi i liked your app, it looks really good, i need to know that what about the youtube vido playlist, i am able to integrate the playlist using feed module, but problem is that video plays in default youtube app and the other problem is that it has a limit of 15 feeds per playlist
  8. shashank selot

WordPress Button

try to add the "ADDTHIS" plugin in your blog or any html content , visit their website they provide u the share button embed code just add that in html source
  9. shashank selot

WordPress Button

hi yes it works i have already tried
  10. shashank selot

Youtube videos in your app

how to add youtube videos in my app as youtube rss feed has been removed by youtube