Search results

1. C

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Hey what are those settings u have changed plz share
  2. C

Your app is using the Flurry SDK, which collects Android ID and Advertising ID

How to upgrade to upgrading to version 14.0.0 plz explain
  3. C

ok thanks mail sent

ok thanks mail sent
  4. C

Hi Appyet, yestarday i got an email asking to forward account reset link to verify may account...

Hi Appyet, yestarday i got an email asking to forward account reset link to verify may account to move app . Is this right? because i got mail from some non official mail it was a gmail eamil address. Plz confirm.
  5. C

Hi, Appyet, As per your recomendation for moving App to diffrent account i have upgraded to Pro...

Hi, Appyet, As per your recomendation for moving App to diffrent account i have upgraded to Pro and also emailed you . Kindly move my app to request account. Please help please i am fowlling for last 1 months plz help Thanks
  6. C

Plz help in moving an App onto new appyet account

I have done this and also emailed , Kindly do the needful. Plz Help plz Plz Help plz Plz Help plz Plz Help plz
  7. C

I have done this and also emailed , Kindly do the needful. Plz Help plz
  8. C

Hi, Appyet, Plz help me i am waiting for this . Plz help me.
  9. C

Hi, Appyet, As per your recomendation for moving App to diffrent account i have upgraded to...

Hi, Appyet, As per your recomendation for moving App to diffrent account i have upgraded to Pro and also emailed you . Kindly move my app to request account. Thanks
  10. C

I have done this and also emailed , Kindly do the needful. Thanks Vinod
  11. C

Dear sir, Plz help i want to move an app to different account i have sold app to some person an there are many app in my account so i can not give account to tha person plz help
  12. C

Move App to different Appyet account

Hi, is it possible to Move App to different Appyet account. Thanks
  13. C

not getting generated apk on mail

Hi, i am not getting generated apk on mail. plz help
  14. C

Exact Date ant time

HI, how i can show exact date and time in add it shows as 2 day ago, 5 days ago i want exact date time to be displayed on app . how to do that my feed showing correct date time format as i want but app is showing different way