Search results

1. R

Issue: Violation of Usage of Android Advertising ID policy and section 4.8 of the Developer Distribu

Same thing happened to me several times with several apps. Each time I upload a new version a few days later it is being removed from the Playstore and ads are not showing anymore as well. What can we do @appyet ?????
  2. R

AppYet v3.1.26 - v3.1.40 Released

(default browser not working from RSS feeds) Hello, first of all thank you very much for this big update with all the improvements!!! Well done! There is only 1 thing that prevents me from going live with this version and that is opening in the default system browser is not working. It keeps...
  3. R

AppYet v3.1.25 Released

Thank you very much for the rapid actions !!
  4. R

MoPub Security Vulnerability

Me too, deadline is July 11th 2016.
  5. R

YouTube RSS for video USER - PlayList - Channel

For Channel this gives a feed: http://www.youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?channel_id=YOURCHANNELID
  6. R

AppYet v3.1.19 to v3.1.21 Released

For now my app based on 3.1.19 is back in Google's Playstore :) The only change I made was to turn off: "Show Interstitial Ad" and " Show Banner Ad: Article List".
  7. R

Well, it is not about copyright related stuff or similar. This is what the mail says: REASON FOR SUSPENSION: Violation of the gambling provision of the Content Policy. After a regular review, we have determined that your app or your Play listing contains links to a gambling website. This...
  8. R

Well, some rss feeds to several news sites. I have had the app for more then a year now with several updates.
  9. R

AppYet v3.1.15 to v3.1.17 Released

Well, it has not happened yet. This was my second suspension but if it happens too much (3 times ?) my account will be terminated.
  10. R

Well, is it possible to send a private message? I already asked Google to undo it but it can take 72 hours before I have a reply. I made a new version of my app with "Show Interstitial Ad" and " Show Banner Ad: Article List" turned off. I hope I will be able to upload it to the Playstore...
  11. R

Thanks for version 3.1.19 of Appyet! The white menu problem is solved!! Finally! But now I have a much bigger problem!! My new version of my app has been suspended in Google's Playstore !!! It was suspended because of sudden Gambling Links!!!????!!!!! Probably caused by "Show Interstitial...
  12. R

Thanks for version 3.1.19 of Appyet! The white menu problem is solved!! Finally! But now I have a much bigger problem!! My new version of my app has been suspended in Goole's Playstore !!! It was suspended because of sudden Gambling Links!!!????!!!!! Probably caused by "Show Interstitial Ad"...
  13. R

Refresh button white screen problem

In AppYet v3.1.19 the refresh button is gone so this specific problem will not occur anymore. But now I cannot refresh the web content anymore which is not very handy in some cases.
  14. R

Refresh button white screen problem

I have this problem as well. Refresh: white screen, no visible refresh at all. In my code I have some basic html with a link to a picture on the Internet. Before building the app, the preview function works perfect. When starting the app the page is displayed perfectly as well until a refresh...
  15. R

Appyet: YouTube video clips opens in the external link

This was changed some time/versions ago. It had to do with YouTube using another api ?
  16. R

Any news when an update is coming with fixes? It takes too long! I cannot update my feeds and apps in the old version of Appyet and I cannot use the new 3.1.17 version. I did with 2 of my apps but a lot of users get problems with upgrading. A second icon is created in the application screen in...
  17. R

Why Google analytic results are not real ?

Someone made a ported version for Apple ? Android emulator running the App ?
  18. R

I get all bad feedback from my app users because of the unreadable menu! I cannot understand why Appyet apps are designed for software buttons only. You lose a lot of customers because there are a lot of hardware button users. And who chose the colors for the hardware button menu then??? I have...