Search results

1. DarShaN PanDya

User Keystore Support

Hey there @appyet, I guess you should add an option to allow users to add their keystores to sign their apps! Users can easily create keystores via the ZipSigner / ApkSigner apps. With this they have more control over their apps, for example if they ever leave AppYet then they can still update...
  2. DarShaN PanDya

Critical Issue on Forum

If I navigate to this forum via https:// & login & then after sometime I come to this forum via http:// then the Forum doesn't remember me & even after Logging in, it would still show Log In... Even the Header, AppYet Support Forum redirects to http:// and problem arises... @appyet, please fix...
  3. DarShaN PanDya

ViewPager Slide Issue

hey @appyet, Suppose there is a wide Text in a Post, more precisely a 'Code' Box. So, if I try to slide the Code Box to see the Code then the ViewPager slides to the next article... Kindly Fix this... feed url - https://darshan.lazygeniouz.com/feed/
  4. DarShaN PanDya

Native Advanced Ads

hey @appyet Native Advanced Ads would be Great in Feed Module between Articles! Any plans to Add it?
  5. DarShaN PanDya

Instant Apps?

hey @appyet, any scope of adding Instant App support in the near future? Sent from my Mi A1 using AppYet Demo
  6. DarShaN PanDya

Email Security & Verification!

hey there @appyet , Whenever we receive mails from this forum or even the app attachment, they are labelled as - This message may not have been sent by: appyet@gmail.com This sends mails to Spam, you should fix that! :)
  7. DarShaN PanDya

Ability to Add Images from App

The Title says it all @appyet , Need the ability to Add Images to Post in Forum via App Sent from my Mi A1 using AppYet Demo
  8. DarShaN PanDya

Fix showing Emoji as Images in CardView

hey @appyet , this issue has been there for a long time... If there is no Image in the post but has smileys/emojis, it will show Emoji as Images... Sent from my Mi A1 using AppYet Demo
  9. DarShaN PanDya

TexWalls!

TexWalls! is a Simple & Easy to Use App which lets you create Text Based WallPapers! Write Text or Smileys or anything that Your Phone Supports, Customize, Change Text Size, Font, Background Color, Tap & Whooshhh!! Wallpaper is Set! If you like the App, Give us an Amazing Rating & a Review...
  10. DarShaN PanDya

InStaDP

Hey EveryOne, Just made an App 'InStaDP' and its on the Store now... Please Download & Do Rate, Review & Share! :) here's the App - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lazygeniouz.instadp :) :D NOTE: I didn't make it via AppYet, Its my Own App... I made it myself :) Just...
  11. DarShaN PanDya

I can Create/Make Apps like AppYet for You!

Hey Hello Everyone...! :) As you all know that despite being One of the Greatest App Builder, AppYet has Left the Project :( So if Anyone who wants to create Feed/Rss types App, please Contact Me! :) I can create the Apps of the Same Quality which AppYet creates plus with a Extremely Compact...
  12. DarShaN PanDya

AppYet add a App Download Feature on Site itself & remove sending App via Email

Requesting AppYet to add a App Download Feature on Site itself & remove sending App via Email... Plz add your Votes everyone :)
  13. DarShaN PanDya

CuStoMiSaTioN GuiDe!

This Guide is for those People who Either use Mobile Devices or are New to AppYet! :) This Guide only Covers some Apps that will Help you guyss for Customising your App... :) 1) ICONIC by XEUS... - This App helps you to Create Beautiful Icons for the Modules of your Apps... You can also Create...
  14. DarShaN PanDya

CustoMisation Guide!

This Guide is for those People who Either use Mobile Devices or are New to AppYet! :) This Guide only Covers some Apps that will Help you guyss for Customising your App... 1) ICONIC by XEUS... This App helps you to Create Beautiful Icons for the Modules of your Apps... You can also Create your...
  15. DarShaN PanDya

Wordpress Feed BuG!

Is AnyOne using the Wordpress Feed & Facing the Thumbnail Image Bug at the End of every Post only in the Offline Mode??? Here I am talking 'bout the Free WP blogs & not Self Hosted Ones... (xyz.wordpress.com)
  16. DarShaN PanDya

Web Module Links!

When I create a Web Module with Web Content, The links in the Html code Open up in the App Itself! I want to Open them in DEFAULT Browsers, How do I do dis? :)
  17. DarShaN PanDya

DisQus...

How to Use DISQUS COMMENTS in my Feed Module???
  18. DarShaN PanDya

"FoRm MoDuLe"

Add a new "FoRm MoDule" which will create Form and send the Info to the embedded Email id Natively... (Not Like FeedBack)
  19. DarShaN PanDya

FoRm Module

Add a new "FoRm MoDule" which will create Form and send the Info to the embedded Email id Natively... (Not Like FeedBack)
  20. DarShaN PanDya

Smilies in feed Module

Add Smilies (Emoticons) in Feed module.. On the Site, A particular smiley appears but in the App the code of Smiley appears... :) Plzz add @appyet