Search results

1. rs91

Issue Ads not Running in App

@appyet Ads not Running in App, Updated the ads.txt file mailed you the Package name . and we have not received a response from AppYet. gmail current 20000 active users help thx @appyet
  2. rs91

How can I solve this problem If you've setup app-ads.txt for your app, make sure you have...

How can I solve this problem If you've setup app-ads.txt for your app, make sure you have following AdMob entries, otherwise your ads serving will be blocked by AppYet already did yours app ads I have sent mail but nothing they answer me @appyet my package com.imagenes.de.risa.la
  3. rs91

Admob not work

the same happens to me help!!!
  4. rs91

AppYet v3.1.44 Released

@appyet yes no display ads, everything is correct and they still do not show the ads and in new apps it's the same
  5. rs91

No ads

everything is correct and they still do not show the ads and in new apps it's the same
  6. rs91

Notification from Google Play

same problem Current Template: 3.1.43 help plz Hi developers at aaaa After review,aaaaaa, com.eeeee, has been removed from Google Play due to a policy violation. This app won’t be available to users until you submit a compliant update. Issue: Violation of Usage of Android Advertising ID...
  7. rs91

Google Play Store Security Alert

look at the image
  8. rs91

Google Play Store Security Alert

What can I do in spanish Alerta de seguridad Tu aplicación incluye una implementación no segura del controlador WebViewClient.onReceivedSslError. En concreto, la implementación ignora todos los errores de validación de certificados SSL, por lo que tu aplicación será vulnerable a los ataques...