Search results

1. M

Do I need a broker to trade Forex?

Everyone needs a broker. Currency trading is carried out on international exchanges, and only their members - brokers - can enter into transactions. To get to the currency trading platform, you need a Forex broker, which professional traders usually choose from the best forex broker in usa...
  2. M

Which Forex company is currently the coolest Forex trading company?

Choosing a reliable and the best Forex broker can be called with full confidence one of the most important conditions for future comfortable and successful work in the Forex market for any trader. Finding the best company with suitable trading conditions among hundreds of offers can be quite...
  3. M

How to choose a Forex broker

For those who are already familiar with what Forex is, the question arises of which brokerage company to turn to enter the international currency exchange market. At the moment, I use ic markets, but someone decides to open an account in the company after studying in the company, some want to...
  4. M

What do I need to know to start trading Forex on my own?

Before making their first transaction, it will be useful for novice traders to study the basic information provided by the exchange, online brokers, and specialized Internet resources, as well as specialized literature, to familiarize themselves with the Internet trading service, as well as...
  5. M

How to start trading

Hello friend, in order for you to start trading, for example, forex, you should take training courses, forex trading is not a joke, but if you want to start trading right now, then here is a pocket option broker, you can start with binary options trading, this is a simple view trade that does...