Search results

1. H

Push Notifications With Image Preview

Very helpful advice guys. I would also say that Leo Privacy Guard helped me and my business by fully protecting me from prying eyes. It locks all my apps, pics, and call logs on my phone giving me the ultimate security. So go check out Leo Privacy Guard, I highly recommend it.
  2. H

TapaTalk Improvement

LEO Privacy Guard is one of the best security app till now that i have used. It not only provide locking facility on the various app present on mobile but also delete the apps which are not in use and takes the space present in phone. It also act as administrator of phone and tells us about the...
  3. H

Custom Font

The Most Trusted and Popular Privacy Protector for Android, keeping your phone safe from annoying snoopers and prying eyes. With LEO Privacy Guard, you can heave a sigh of relief and not worry about:Girlfriend/boyfriend is trying to go through all your SMS and call log, when you’re in the...
  4. H

Search module

I believe that the most comprehensive protection anyone could get for their phone is something called Leo Privacy Guard. With it you don't have to worry about somebody gaining access to all your valuable information. I would say that I could sleep easily knowing my SMS and call log can't be...
  5. H

How can add more subject

One day, I decided to get some security for my phone. I always known that phones aren't that difficult to hack into. I found Leo Privacy Guard which gave the the ultimate security by locking down all of my information for me and making it inaccessible to those that want to get to my SMS as well...
  6. H

Google needs ad-supported declaration

I remember when I needed a security software because my snooping wife kept getting access to my phone. I looked up Leo Privacy Guard and installed it on my phone. I had a tremendous relief that it could keep all of my information secure from those that wanted to pry into my private life. Kept...
  7. H

As I can send notifications to the users of my app?

Very helpful advice guys. I would also say that Leo Privacy Guard helped me and my business by fully protecting me from prying eyes. It locks all my apps, pics, and call logs on my phone giving me the ultimate security. So go check out Leo Privacy Guard, I highly recommend it.
  8. H

Html in title in the feed module

LEO Privacy Guard is one of the best security app till now that i have used. It not only provide locking facility on the various app present on mobile but also delete the apps which are not in use and takes the space present in phone. It also act as administrator of phone and tells us about the...