Search results

1. Marceobeo

New Menu

Thank you for your reply Unfortunately I have to keep the classic version as the beautiful new version, having random icons, is not the best as a presentation. I would give top priority to solving the problem to enhance the new launcher
  2. Marceobeo

New Menu

I honestly thought that at least one administrator answered my public utility question :mad:
  3. Marceobeo

New Menu

or at least know how to set the order of icons such as the menu.
  4. Marceobeo

New Menu

Hello to all , I ask you for information on the order of disposition of the various items. In the old system or the one with the menu on the left the order was respected but with the new one the various items are arranged it seems to me randomly. Is it possible to keep the order set as before...
  5. Marceobeo

Weather module

Hello to all , I wanted to ask only one bit of information. E 'can also include a module for the weather with possibility' of localization? If not possible, there is a web page to be included in the application that can offer this service? Thank you in advance Marcello :rolleyes:
  6. Marceobeo

weather & info

News ?? :p
  7. Marceobeo

weather & info

Hello to all , I wanted to ask only one bit of information. E 'can also include a module for the weather with possibility' of localization? If not possible, there is a web page to be included in the application that can offer this service? Thank you in advance Marcello :rolleyes: