1. saidytz

Info ....

solved
  2. saidytz

Issue ....

solved
  3. saidytz

Info Download option and auto repeating feature

Hi appyet, i've music download app but my users can't download the songs... When they open the link it open directly to the in-app media player with no option to download it! So i would like to request a feature for download button below the media player as it in the podcast player. Anorher...
  4. saidytz

NON COMPLIANCE SDK ISSUE STILL PERSIST

Thanks it solved!
  5. saidytz

ADS NOT SHOWING IN WEB MODULE

Hi Appyet, thank you for the non stop support of this platform and its users! My Query today i'd like to ask about ads on web module, Few days ago i created almost 5 five web apps using pure css and JavaScript. Those code was embedded in the "web module". I turned ON "show ads" feature in...
  6. saidytz

Issue ADS NOT SHOWING IN WEB MODULE

Hi Appyet, thank you for the non stop support of this platform and its users! My Query today i'd like to ask about ads on web module, Few days ago i created almost 5 five web apps using pure css and JavaScript. Those code was embedded in the "web module". I turned ON "show ads" feature in...
  7. saidytz

Issue UNSUPPORTED LANGUAGE

Hi, my App uses to fetch RSS contents, all contents are written in English, also the default display language of the App is English, But my App currently get Warned for having unsupported language! I don't know how to fix this as all of my content is in English Language.
  8. saidytz

Issue UNSUPPORTED LANGUAGE

Hi, my App uses to fetch RSS contents, all contents are well written in English, also the default display language is English, But my App get currently Warned for having unsupported language! I don't know how to fix this as all of my content is in English Language.
  9. saidytz

Issue TARGET API LEVEL 31 REQUIRED FOR NEW RELEASE ON PLAYCONSOLE

I tried to release new App on play console, but i got this notification upon upload. "Your app currently targets API level 30 and must target at least API level 31 to ensure that it is built on the latest APIs optimised for security and performance. Change your app's target API level to at...