Search results

1. edo

Pinterest

Hello, same here, pinterest module meets invalid information. I have filled the right user name but told its invalid. Pls help or idea. Thx
  2. edo

Image Share to Whatsapp not working

I am sorry, duplicated reply....
  3. edo

Hi thank you for advise. I want to share AppYet apk images via 3 dots in top right corner to my thousands customers. Not to myself. Unfortunately they dont use GB Whatsapp. Thank you for info about GB Whatsapp. Very interesting for me. Warm regards from Jakarta. Edo️
  4. edo

Hi thank you for advise. Very interesting with GB Whatsapp. I want to share AppYet Apk images via 3 dots of each Image to my customers. Not to myself. Unfortunately they do not use GB Whatsapp. Regards. Warm regards from Indonesia. Edo.
  5. edo

Hi bro, Thank you for advise. First, what do you mean with "gb" ---> "gb Whatsapp" Second. The problem is: when I click the image then it is shown in one page with 3 dots at top-right, there is a Sharing. When try to share to Whatsapp, or even Whatsapp for Business, that image not showing in...
  6. edo

Hi frends, Image share to Whatsapp is not working because it is in CNT file extension. But seems CAN be share to Google Drive. Please advise, how to share image to WhatsApp, I just want to share image ONLY without link Best and warm regards Edo
  7. edo

Cannot build, friends. Please help. Oh ASAP please.

Hi All, Now CAN. You dont die please. We all love you so much. Muachh Regards Edo
  8. edo

Cannot build, friends. Please help. Oh ASAP please.

Hi all, After fill the robot captcha, then push the build button, there is a serious error: "We are experiencing technical difficulties please try again later and if the problem persists, contact us at appyet@gmail.com" It never happend during years I am here Please advise asap. Regards, Edo
  9. edo

Feed not updating

Same problem. RSS Feeds in AppYet.com is one of my best fave. Please advise
  10. edo

Updated articles are not syncronized

Same question, please help. Features image in rss grid not synch too Regards
  11. edo

3 lines at left top menu not working

Hi, Thank you. I am trying Regards
  12. edo

Additional info: 1. I unpublished my apk in Google Play Developer because of this problem 2. I published back old version that already compiled days ago (rolled back to previous apk), so strange this old version also has same problem with the menu Regards
  13. edo

Sorry package name is: com.cth.online
  14. edo

My ID / Email in Appyet.com is edo.escada@gmail.com I never meet this problem in the last years...
  15. edo

It is CTH Online
  16. edo

Hi all, So so so strange After success with hundreds app, today I met my first time problem. The 3 lines button at the top left, the slider menu, is not respon when click Any idea? Thank you Best regards
  17. edo

create app

Easy. Just repeat the process: 1. Build, dont forget to push BUILD BUTTON 2. After some moments or after email notification, reload the Build Page 3. There is blue sentence in underscore : download (24 hours) ... kind of that, at the left middle of page 4. Just click and will download the ZIP 5...
  18. edo

create app

Hi, For now, the apk is NOT sent by email. Email just as a notification. Instead, after email notification, you can back to Buld Page and see there is "download (24 hours)" link. That is :) Sorry my English Best regards Edo
  19. edo

Appyet.com DOWN !!!!

Now LIVE. Thank you.
  20. edo

Appyet.com DOWN !!!!

Hi, So so so so so very strange, appyet.com is not working now !!!! I know there is no Mr. AppYet more. But appyet.com is not working, is VERY VERY VERY unusual. Please have a look. Error message: "We are experiencing technical difficulties please try again later." It is very unusual because...