Search results

1. Angelo Ruggieri

App crash on startup

I've downloaded the new build of my app and I've changed my phone switching to OnePlus Nord. I've installed the .apk e the app is crashing on startup. How can I do?
  2. Angelo Ruggieri

Crash on latest version

With the latest version of the template I've discovered two bugs: When I use a swipe to do a manual refresh in the latest article page, the app starts downloading new contents but it crashes. I need to reopen it manually. If I've starred a post and then I go to the page where all starred...
  3. Angelo Ruggieri

[SOLVED IN 4.0.11] App crashes when click on a post on 4.0.10 update

An application crash occurs as soon as you open a post (unread or read and starred previously). In addition, the sidebar does not open when the respective button is clicked No problem with the previous version 4.0.8 and previous. Please fix it as soon as possible.
  4. Angelo Ruggieri

Export all starred posts in CSV or XML

Is it possible to add the possibility to export all starred posts in CSV or XML file?
  5. Angelo Ruggieri

Backup favourite posts

I need to change my smartphone but i want to save my favourite posts that I have in the app. How can I do? Anyone can help me? Thanks
  6. Angelo Ruggieri

Send a message to a Number from input

I have find a HTML code to Send a message to a Number from The app The answer is: How can i create a input box to keep from input The Number? Anyone can help me?
  7. Angelo Ruggieri

YouTube API v2 aren't supported anymore

YouTube, since yesterday, has stopped the services with the API v2 of YouTube. Is possible to insert in the new version of AppYet (3.18) the newest API for YouTube?
  8. Angelo Ruggieri

Refresh bug in v.3.1.5

another bug that i've seen is that in HTML Module, when we refresh The page by the option present, The app doesn't show the body of the page Anyone has this problem?
  9. Angelo Ruggieri

Disable download image in v. 3.1.5

It's possibile to choose if the user can download or not the image in Feed RSS?
  10. Angelo Ruggieri

Audio Bug in v. 3.15

I've update my app at 3.15 version.. But there isn't audio module in HTML! Here's what I have in HTML Code: <p align="center"> <audio img="http://www.logitech.com/assets/31149/3/super-wideband-audio.png" src="IP ADDRESS">Streaming;&egrave; Streaming</audio> Is a bug? How can i solve this big...
  11. Angelo Ruggieri

Widget doesn't display image

with The last update when I add a widget of my app, I don't see images in widget while in app yes Why?
  12. Angelo Ruggieri

Link WhatsApp in app

how can i do to add a link in HTML module for whatsapp? For example i add a button and i want that when The user click on it, The app open whatsapp Or for example The same thing for SMS or Call
  13. Angelo Ruggieri

Create Palimpsest of a radio

I'm creating another Android App for a radio. How can i create a Palimpsest for them, divided into days (monday,tueday....) omitting the only way to insert text in HTML code?
  14. Angelo Ruggieri

View Image on article at center of body

Why the images added in a article, that is loaded in app by RSS Feed, are shown at left of display? In the website the image are shown at center of the page This bug doesn't appear in smatphone, but only in tablets in landscape mode... Any solution?
  15. Angelo Ruggieri

iTechnoForum App

It's avaible the new version of iTechnoForum App! Only the best news about technlogy of Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Google and so on... There's the possibility to see our tutorial in our app! And now it's free of ad! If you want, you can download it here...
  16. Angelo Ruggieri

Change mode in RSS Feed and Search

If it's possible i suggest to change The work of feed rss, so don't delete any article but when i arrive at 25 article (for example) in my app, it download from The website The article that follow the last. In this case The app will run fast and don't require a lot of space on a smartphone. If...
  17. Angelo Ruggieri

Change "New Article" with the Title of the article

If it is possible, I suggest to change the notification of the app when is avaible a new article with the Title of the Article... And if it's possible to choose to add or remove the forum part in a new Module
  18. Angelo Ruggieri

Long time to build an update

Sorry, but why the app is pending for an hour today?