Search results

1. dragonpat

I have a problem with a feed podcast

I tried several times and it doesn´t work. The url is correct but the app doesn´t show the articles. All of the other feeds work fine. Can anyone test it for me? The url is: https://www.cope.es/api/es/programas/el-partidazo-de-cope/audios/rss.xml Thanks.
  2. dragonpat

Youtube videos doesn't work since .40

3.1.42 working fine with this issue. Thanks!
  3. dragonpat

It works finally but some videos can't be loaded. Too big maybe. It will use too much data vawtching the videos in this way?
  4. dragonpat

Maybe is because of Google Admob.
  5. dragonpat

However, I tried in other app and it works. So the problem is the app...but i don't know why.
  6. dragonpat

I tried with your feed and it's the same. The videos are notified but they disappear.
  7. dragonpat

I see....and th articles don't disappear after a few seconds?
  8. dragonpat

I have 3 channels in the app. for example this morning i tried this one: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdi1rO9bEbyaWcN2MghAeRw/ The app shows all entries as no read but only for seconds. Then 0 articles.
  9. dragonpat

It doesn't work for me in the app. Nothing appers. No articles. They appear for a moment and then all of them erased and 0 articles.
  10. dragonpat

Estimated date?
  11. dragonpat

https://www.youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?channel_id=UCPomUnRwOVfW2xElKLGZlOg Since .40 it worked fine.
  12. dragonpat

I have the module with a feed of Youtube. The feed works fine but in the app the video becomes a picture. And the video exist, as I show with Twitter link
  13. dragonpat

Hi. I have a module with a feed of youtube videos and where before the embed video worked fine, now only appears a screenshot and the video is missing. Do I have to change something? Thanks.
  14. dragonpat

Issue with 3.1.40

OK. Everything OK. My fault.
  15. dragonpat

Issue with 3.1.40

Hi. I have updated my app t version 40 and I have a problem. I had a module installed in previous version to test a fedd and now I want to delete it. I have deleted that module but when I download the app that module is still in the app. Looking at the version I can seee the version of the app...
  16. dragonpat

AppYet v3.1.15 to v3.1.17 Released

Yeah. The notification are failing again.
  17. dragonpat

And the quality difference when you pick a photo??
  18. dragonpat

I don't like in the last two updates about exit from the app when you push back button in a module. I liked it as before.