Search results

1. K

About the Device and Network Abuse policy

We don’t allow apps that interfere with, disrupt, damage, or access in an unauthorized manner the user’s device, other devices or computers, servers, networks, application programming interfaces (APIs), or services, including but not limited to other apps on the device, any Google service, or an...
  2. K

Anyone see Appyet? I want to paid him

I have one pro app, cannot auto paid and I have another app want to make as pro app Anyone know where is @appyet ?
  3. K

Error has occurred during media playback

It work before... any fix?
  4. K

Pro app paypal error

Have try to pay for a Pro app for 2 days in the website, but it do result paypal error. Can admin take a look?
  5. K

Anyone using the PRO APP?

I do need some info from you.
  6. K

How can I make my app to pro in 2019

I have wait and find way to upgrade my app to pro since dec 2018, is that a way for doing that in 2019?
  7. K

Is the pro version still available?

How can I order it? I have asked help here and without single reply... And just got refund... but I still want to remove ads
  8. K

Upgrade to Pro

I have paid 21 Nov 2018 My app is org.hkpuming How can I upgrade to Pro?
  9. K

I have paid 21 Nov 2018

how can my add update to PRO? my app is org.hkpuming
  10. K

How long the APP switch from Lite to Pro after paypal?

I have pay but the app still show lite, whats next? Thank you. My app is org.hkpuming
  11. K

Is that possible to sort by published date then updated date?

Now the app seems sort the feed by updated date. Is that any way to change this?
  12. K

Google Play Warning: SSL Error Handler Vulnerability

Hello Google Play Developer, Your app listed at the end of this email has an unsafe implementation of the WebViewClient.onReceivedSslError handler. Specifically, the implementation ignores all SSL certificate validation errors, making your app vulnerable to man-in-the-middle attacks. An...
  13. K

Cannot login Disqus in CM12

There is no error, but cannot login for comment at disqus. Can the author take a look and fix it. Many thanks.
  14. K

Cannot login disqus within the APP (Now)

Is that just me, or others do the the same issue?