Search results

1. G

Pro renewed on wrong app

Obviously I know it's not appyet that's going to.
  2. G

Pro renewed on wrong app

Cool, well I'm fine. If they ban it good for them. I'm not making shit off the apps anyway. Also the site seems to be dead seeing that I can't get a response from anyone. Working on getting my money back through PayPal. So really I couldn't care less, just keeping it out there from the few...
  3. G

Pro renewed on wrong app

Yeah, I know they are the only ones that can do it. I have emailed multiple times and no response. Last time I had to post in here, and finally they fixed it. I have had it up for over 2 years and haven't had any problems, this is all based off of RSS feeds. If the sites didn't want their...
  4. G

Pro renewed on wrong app

Hi, I have two apps, and the pro renewal automatically renewed the wrong app. My pro users are seeing ads now. I tried to email support twice to get it changed but they have not replied. Anyone have suggestions on what I should do!? I need this fixed ASAP!! Pro is on package -...
  5. G

Pro renewed on wrong app

Hi, sorry for replying again, just trying to see if we could get this changed soon. My pro users are seeing ads, and they have for a few days now. Thank you!
  6. G

Pro renewed on wrong app

Hi, the pro account needs to move from com.techtalk.mschussler to com.geekbytespro.mschussler. Thank you!! Do you know will it do this every year it renews?
  7. G

Pro renewed on wrong app

Hi, I have two apps, and the pro renewal automatically renewed the wrong app. My pro users are seeing ads now. I tried to email support twice to get it changed but they have not replied. Anyone have suggestions on what I should do!? I need this fixed ASAP!!
  8. G

AppYet v3.1.10 to v3.1.14 Released

Sent, it's com_techtalk_mschussler Thank you!
  9. G

AppYet v3.1.10 to v3.1.14 Released

I'm still getting kicked to the top of the list after reading an article. Once I click one, read it, click back it takes me back to the top of the list. It's pretty annoying when you have tons of articles and you have to scroll through them all again.
  10. G

AppYet Latest Development Demo

Seems like the toast message does not disappear after the feeds has updated. Mine will say "7 new articles" then "4 new articles" and then it will just stay there and not disappear.