Search results

1. Tusoporte.app

Important question for AppYet

I mean an update of improvements, new things. That update they did was MANDATORY. But there is nothing new, version 4 brought impressive things. But it's been more than 1 year that things haven't come out, new Interface, and some things don't work. Like the one on the forum. There are so many...
  2. Tusoporte.app

Important question for AppYet

First of all a cordial greeting @appyet I have certain doubts about the future of the platform. You haven't released updates in almost 1 year. Do you plan to release new updates?
  3. Tusoporte.app

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

I have a problem: We found a problem in the following areas: SPLIT_BUNDLE 74: Policy Statement - Data Security Section : Device or Other IDs Data Type - Device or Other IDs (some common examples may include Advertising ID, Android ID, IMEI, BSSID) @appyet
  4. Tusoporte.app

hello how are you, I would like to make a query, someone has managed to call a module from a web page. (For example) I am creating an application, but the start is a web page with several buttons. There is a way to call any module from the web button, within the application. For example the...
  5. Tusoporte.app

Hello how are you @appyet I hope you are very well, I have time creating an application, and when I go to upload it to google play I get this: Your Android App Bundle uses an upload certificate with a key that is too weak. I imagine you are working on an upcoming update, and I understand the...
  6. Tusoporte.app

Add the ability to view pdf books

Hello friend @appyet I hope you are very well, really many creators are waiting for this function to be able to have a PDF viewer in our applications. currently the size of the apk does not matter because there are phones with 64gb 128gb and up to 256gb of storage. It would really be a function...