Search results

1. Age380

Request for AppYet to Please change Package Name

Hi, I rebuilt the same app using template feature and it's picked up all the default icons in the final build/release. I also accidentally used .google in the package name (which you guys suggested as an example) and unfortunately that's locked by google when uploading to play store for obvious...
  2. Age380

Error when uploading APK files

OK I understand. Like I said before, for some reason the name isnt contained in androidmanifest.xml I just saw that after I extract the file the apk file actually appears as well. Even with all that being like you advised, when uploading the apk in the correct format, still getting this error...
  3. Age380

How/where do I change/check the package name " com.aussie.coins " When I rename the file to com_aussie_coins.apk Google doesn't accept it. Says I must upload a file ending in .apk Thanks for your help so far
  4. Age380

This is how it looks like when it saves: com_aussie_coins (1).zip Doesn't give me the option to save as when I download via Yahoo
  5. Age380

N No, but there are spaces in the file name. One other thing I noticed when trying to download from yahoo email server is that was immediately saving under the file name of another APK I had on my system, so then I had to go in and rename it. Perhaps this is the cause of the problem?
  6. Age380

BTW, I ran it through Android studio and it seems the only issue with the Apk file is the package name not being contained in the AndroidManifest.xml file..is this something that could be due to email server corruption? Or something I can fix myself in the meantime with some code?
  7. Age380

ok I changed it to my gmail. Got this message (usually only takes a minute or 2); Queue Position: 428 Estimate Build Begin in: 03:34:00 (HH:MM:SS) When build complete, you will receive your updated application by email. Please reinstall updated application to see your changes.
  8. Age380

Hi, I keep getting the following error when attempting to upload .apk file to google play production: Upload failed Your APK cannot be analysed using aapt. Error output: Failed to run aapt dump badging: ERROR: dump failed because assets could not be loaded com.aussie.coins Can you please...