Search results

1. E.A Olatoye

Your app is using the Flurry SDK, which collects Android ID and Advertising ID

Hello team, please kindly help me so that my app can be restore by Google. Below is the message I just received from Google Play: Hi Developers at E.A OLATOYE, After a recent review, we found that your app E. A Olatoye's Blog (com.e.a.olatoye) is not compliant with one or more of our...
  2. E.A Olatoye

Issue TARGET API LEVEL 31 REQUIRED FOR NEW RELEASE ON PLAYCONSOLE

Good day guys, please help me out. Below is the message I received from google: 1 of your apps is affected by Google Play's target API level requirements We've detected that 1 of your apps is targeting an old version of Android. To provide users with a safe and secure experience, Google...
  3. E.A Olatoye

Non-compliant SDK version error

The review was successful. It has been approved and roll out to production. Thank you Great Team. Meanwhile, here is a warning I received after acceptance from Playstore: 1 MESSAGE FOR VERSION CODE 34 Cleartext traffic allowed for all domains Your app's Network Security Configuration allows...
  4. E.A Olatoye

Thank you great Team, it was against previous version, am implementing Template 4.0.25 now for further review.
  5. E.A Olatoye

Hello Appyet team, Please kindly help, I just received this mail from Google Play '' Action Required: Your app is not compliant with Google Play Policies (E. A Olatoye's Blog)'' ''Hi Developers at E.A OLATOYE, After a recent review, we found that your app E. A Olatoye's Blog (com.e.a.olatoye)...
  6. E.A Olatoye

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Thank you
  7. E.A Olatoye

Thank you Appyet for this great work.
  8. E.A Olatoye

Please, hope the below error will not cause another suspension? Errors, warnings and messages 3 Warnings 3 MESSAGES FOR VERSION CODE 32 Warning This APK results in unused code and resources being sent to users. Your app could be smaller if you used the Android App Bundle. By not...
  9. E.A Olatoye

After 15 days, Google finally reply my appeal favourably. Below is the reply: Hi Developer, Thanks for contacting the Google Play team. Status: App not available on Google Play, pending your action I’m happy to report that we have conditionally accepted your appeal. I’ve included details below...
  10. E.A Olatoye

Issue "At least one of your APKs or App Bundles contain an actions.xml file"

Is this another issue or part of the current one we are facing?
  11. E.A Olatoye

Why will google use old apk v25 that is no longer in production to suspend my app?. On May 27, 2021 I rollout apk 27 and on June 8, 2021 released 31(v4.0.17) was rollout (as seen from the attached file). But the next day, google suspended my app, why?. I have made appeal since June 10, 2021 but...
  12. E.A Olatoye

Hi, I updated my app to the latest version of v4-0-21 two days ago and i was waiting for the google review team to be completed, then today i received the below mail from them: Hi Developers at E.A OLATOYE, After a recent review, we found that your app E. A Olatoye's Blog (com.e.a.olatoye)...