Search results

1. megahz

Choose sources before 1st sync

Hi, i've got a very important feature request. We need appyet apps to show the "Add/Remove sources" screen on the first launch of the app before it starts syncing content. This will guarantee that users will select the content that they need on first launch and they will not get flooded with...
  2. megahz

applovin support

hi, we will need support for applovin ads (videos and playable). thanks.
  3. megahz

White circle around icons

Hi appyet apps are affected by this https://www.reddit.com/r/GooglePixel/comments/7oq857/how_do_i_remove_the_white_circles_around_some_of/ Can we fix it?
  4. megahz

Android q and firebase notifications

Hi, i just upgraded my Google pixel 2 with Android Q and it seems that firebase notifications do not work any more. Seems an issue only with appyet apps.
  5. megahz

Google Ads SDK notification!

Hi @appyet can you please see this error: Beginning Jan 23, 2018, Google Mobile Ads SDK versions older than 7.0.0 for Android and 7.0.0 for iOS will no longer be supported. Publishers with these older versions will not be able to serve ads in their apps(s). Please ensure that you have upgraded...
  6. megahz

Warning in admob for old ads

Hi @appyet can you please see this error: Beginning Jan 23, 2018, Google Mobile Ads SDK versions older than 7.0.0 for Android and 7.0.0 for iOS will no longer be supported. Publishers with these older versions will not be able to serve ads in their apps(s). Please ensure that you have upgraded...
  7. megahz

Article Wifi only

Hi, i've noticed that the "article wifi only" is available on the website but on the app is not shown. all other options are shown on the app (download wifi only, image wifi only etc). is this a bug?
  8. megahz

BUG: New icons for feeds not shown

Hi, i have noticed that when adding a new feed (probably happens when changing an existing feed as well), the icon shown in the app is a grey square. In web the image shows without any problem. please see attached screenshots.
  9. megahz

BUG with Explore, after upgrading

I have noticed a bug with explore, If you enable explore to all modules and then you enable the explore feature. after upgrading the app, all soruces are deselected and the user has to figure it out and go into explore to enable.
  10. megahz

Card list style not applied

Hi @appyet , my app was using the grid view for the "last 24hours" news selection. For the new update, i have configure it to use the Card list magazine style, when upgraded to the latest it did not apply this view and i had to change it manually. Any chance to enforce it? thanks.
  11. megahz

Explore issue

hi @appyet i have upgraded an app to the latest and enabled explore. i have observed that when someone visits explore for the first time every source is disabled. then they are removed from the menu. can you please check it? thanks
  12. megahz

forum - enable/disable settings

Hello, just a small suggestion, if we do not use any forum functionality, then in app settings it will not show any settings. what do you think? thanks.
  13. megahz

admob warning from Google please help

Hello, i got today this warning from google for all of my apps, is it a general appyet problem? thanks