Search results

1. megahz

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Just talked with @appyet . Latest version 4.0.17 fixes the problem reported by google in their notice: We need to test and verify.
  2. megahz

Received an email that 4.0.17 is released. But whats the changelog?
  3. megahz

hi, anybody knows which is which? I am trying to figure it out.
  4. megahz

yes, nothing gives the good look of text that the old one was showing. i have complains from 8 different users mentioning the same thing.
  5. megahz

i would like to suggest improvement for the grid, as discussed. please see the below screenshots to see the old grid and the new. users are complaining about it. thanks
  6. megahz

thanks, list rich looks nice, can we also have grid x3 rich?
  7. megahz

just go to google and search how to enable app-ads.txt and then add those lines is so simple. here you are: https://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+add+app-ads.txt
  8. megahz

create a feedburner via feedburner.com, pass through the feed url and generate a new feedburner rss. use that rss in the appyet. it should work great.
  9. megahz

Dear @appyet also look at this, in the previous app we got more text on pictures than in the new app. This is an issue that needs to be fixed.
  10. megahz

hi @appyet i think there's no layout similar to this old layout right? This is something that is liked and being used by most users. We want to read the title and a few lines of the content and this layout is the perfect one. I don't think we have this anymore right?
  11. megahz

Hi, what is the name of this grid layout selection. Id like to choose it for some modules but dont dont the name.
  12. megahz

This is an excellent suggestion. I think i have also requested it in the past.
  13. megahz

It's best to show after every upgrade as well. What do you think @appyet ?
  14. megahz

i can confirm that, if you have a weblink, when loaded try to click a link inside that website. app crashes.
  15. megahz

Question, every update of the app should bring back the intro screen right?
  16. megahz

hi, i noticed something. if you are on a menu option on the menu launcher, when closing the up and reopening it opens to the same module. If you are on a specific home tab, closing the app and reopening does not put you in that tab. I think it should what do you think?
  17. megahz

quick question, can we have both admob and facebook ads configured and combined by the app?
  18. megahz

hi, can u pin your latest changelog posts to the main post so we can quickly find it? thanks
  19. megahz

@appyet can you fix this?
  20. megahz

yes this is much needed.