Search results

1. Gnetwork

Why i removed the feed Plugin

The Feed Plugin is yust bad for Article, shortcodes can't be running, layout is often totally bugged so i removed it it and use a custom web page. Bad is, no one will now be get a notice if there is a new article. A simple solution would be to give the devs the option to redirect on new update...
  2. Gnetwork

Is there a future with Appyet

So there have been no updates since a lot of Time, most user Questions aren't beeing answered including Pro User or Payment Questions, there seems to be likely no support anymore. Is there a Future for Appyet or is this yust for some reason these months? I ask myself if i should go on with...
  3. Gnetwork

Feeds and App Suddenly totally bugged

@appyet The Feeds are currently Bugged 1) Links often Cannot be found (To the Article) 2) Some AppYet Error Message is displaying within the article Please fix this before i loose all my user. Something like THIS should not happening in production state. Images https://on.gnetwork.eu/Rj.jpg...
  4. Gnetwork

Sync issue on first load

@appyet There is a strange Sync issue within the framework. As example: If you logout on a html page via Web Module and you start the app on the next day the site will be from the cache and not automaticly new loaded. This is hard to deal for dynamic sites. A fix would be great ..
  5. Gnetwork

Huge Bug within the App

Hey,@appyet one of my user found an annoying bug within the Application. If you open one menue point and you hit the "Back" key on the phone,- the app is getting closed instead of redirecting back. I can confirm this Bug, checked it out.
  6. Gnetwork

To much Advertising

Hey, normaly i checked that advertising should appear always all 30min to avoid of bugging the user. If i activate advertising for HTML pages the ads are shown permanently. Could you please let it react to the given time parameter? Or give the user the possibility to click it away? Thanks @appyet
  7. Gnetwork

How to link to a Software Category

Hey, i hope someone could tell me how it is possible to link via php/html to a specific Application Category..
  8. Gnetwork

How to create alerts for Web

Hey there, how can i create or do a notifications of changes of a Web implementation? As example instead of rss i have some nice little webpages and i would like to alert about changes or updates?
  9. Gnetwork

Suggestions / Feedback / Bugs

Hey, this is a pretty app and i can a lot do with the modules, but there are some things i do not like that way. Some of the Blocker are needed to work professional with it. 1)There are to many links to youtube, instead of playing a video directly he shows a play button and redirect to...
  10. Gnetwork

make sure the url is point to RSS or Atom feed(s)

Hi, i'm not able to use my Atom feed within the FeedReader, the message occours Feed url https://wow.gnetwork.eu/feed/atom/ is not valid, make sure the url is point to RSS or Atom feed(s) =o i hope someone got an idea whats wrong.