Search results

1. Gnetwork

Why i removed the feed Plugin

The Feed Plugin is yust bad for Article, shortcodes can't be running, layout is often totally bugged so i removed it it and use a custom web page. Bad is, no one will now be get a notice if there is a new article. A simple solution would be to give the devs the option to redirect on new update...
  2. Gnetwork

"Back" Button on Phone Open Menu

Its a known issue, but nothing changed to this.
  3. Gnetwork

AppYet v3.1.23 Released

Mm.. still waiting for the Major Upgrade..
  4. Gnetwork

Is there a future with Appyet

So there have been no updates since a lot of Time, most user Questions aren't beeing answered including Pro User or Payment Questions, there seems to be likely no support anymore. Is there a Future for Appyet or is this yust for some reason these months? I ask myself if i should go on with...
  5. Gnetwork

Feeds and App Suddenly totally bugged

And you say this because of what? Im pretty sure i have nothing to do with an url like http://appyet_base/frameborder @appyet Like this image https://on.gnetwork.eu/Rj.jpg Its yust a url not found error
  6. Gnetwork

Feeds and App Suddenly totally bugged

@appyet The Feeds are currently Bugged 1) Links often Cannot be found (To the Article) 2) Some AppYet Error Message is displaying within the article Please fix this before i loose all my user. Something like THIS should not happening in production state. Images https://on.gnetwork.eu/Rj.jpg...
  7. Gnetwork

[AppYet 3.x] Requested Features List

Can you add please this important known Bugs to your list? @appyet 1) Instead of Back a click on the back button of the phone will close the application 2) The Feed Module is not displaying inline images 3) If the user closes the app on a webpage the Page will not be refreshed within the new...
  8. Gnetwork

Sync issue on first load

Hi again, nope this is not working. The reason for this is that the site will be within the app. When the app starts the data came out from the cache. This is defently an App issue, the app should refresh the current page on every startup. It is not easy possible within a html or php page.
  9. Gnetwork

Sync issue on first load

You mean yust like <script type="text/javascript"> location.reload(true); </script> ?
  10. Gnetwork

Sync issue on first load

@appyet There is a strange Sync issue within the framework. As example: If you logout on a html page via Web Module and you start the app on the next day the site will be from the cache and not automaticly new loaded. This is hard to deal for dynamic sites. A fix would be great ..
  11. Gnetwork

Google Play is not idle APPYET :(

İngilizce konuşmak (speak english) kimse sana anlayabiliyorum (Nobody is able to understand you) İletişim Google Ekibi olsun (Get in Contact with the Google Team) Eğer mağaza ile ilgili bir sorun varsa (If you have a problem with the store) // Maybe he is able to understand this. Translated...
  12. Gnetwork

Images not showing in wordpress module

Same issue here @appyet
  13. Gnetwork

Huge Bug within the App

Hey,@appyet one of my user found an annoying bug within the Application. If you open one menue point and you hit the "Back" key on the phone,- the app is getting closed instead of redirecting back. I can confirm this Bug, checked it out.
  14. Gnetwork

To much Advertising

Hey, normaly i checked that advertising should appear always all 30min to avoid of bugging the user. If i activate advertising for HTML pages the ads are shown permanently. Could you please let it react to the given time parameter? Or give the user the possibility to click it away? Thanks @appyet
  15. Gnetwork

How to work with Feed / Forum Module Extra HTML Header?

Thanks, the courios is.. normaly a margin should not result in a text overflow outside a block oO. I think i need to test a lot of combination to see which fix it for Webview 4
  16. Gnetwork

Here is the example, the Bluepost (Beginning with Lore) https://wow.gnetwork.eu/updates/pvp-updates/der-pvp-soeldner-modus-im-detail/ The size of the Page seems to be fine within the browser, but there is a overflow within the app.
  17. Gnetwork

I have within the Feed Module some Blockquotes, my problem is that the text is flowing out of the Screen, normaly i would use some kind of word wrap to fix it but that is not working within the App. So i added some extra CSS Header like blockquote { border: unset!important; box-shadow...
  18. Gnetwork

Did someone figure out the extra CSS for Blockquotes?
  19. Gnetwork

Google Play is not idle APPYET :(

Wonderful because we all have a universal Translator that could translate us the error message... maybe you should translate it first?
  20. Gnetwork

make sure the url is point to RSS or Atom feed(s)

Are you sure that there will be a response? From what i saw here in the forums the support doesnt care. But i have i no idea if the support is in Hollidays or whatever.. maybe possible and i came up here for the wrong time.