Search results

1. O

My app has been suspended and removed

You need a link for Privacy Policy TOO inside the app...
  2. O

Admob ads removed

Try to appeal with this link: https://support.google.com/admob/contact/cant_appeal_policy_violation
  3. O

AppYet v3.1.41 - v3.1.43 Released

@appyet, there is a problem with the banner ad overlay, you have an example in the screenshots. Admob ads can not stay behind any menu, they must always be visible.
  4. O

Admob ads removed

I have the same problem in several apps... I only use feed blogger from my owns blogs...
  5. O

AppYet v3.1.26 - v3.1.40 Released

Or, if you’d like to exclude your app from Android Auto: Remove the Android Auto manifest entry from your APK code.
  6. O

Google Play Warning: SSL Error Handler Vulnerability

Still waiting a fix... When?
  7. O

Google Play Store Security Alert

GPlay continues warning me on my apps with this error... I not want to lose these apps... When a fix?
  8. O

@appyet this is important, have you a fix for this problem?
  9. O

Google Play Warning: SSL Error Handler Vulnerability

Hello Google Play Developer, Your app(s) listed at the end of this email have an unsafe implementation of the WebViewClient.onReceivedSslError handler. Specifically, the implementation ignores all SSL certificate validation errors, making your app vulnerable to man-in-the-middle attacks. An...
  10. O

I use "https" in all web modules and I too recived the alert in all my apps...
  11. O

Hide Feed Title and Background

I have to put this in inside Feed Setting in extra HTML HEADER, but only works inside the articles, not outside, thanks for your help!
  12. O

I have Tile Layout and too show the Title and background of the title... In Feed Query not is possible to hide it with a command?
  13. O

Hi thanks! In the FEED LIST.
  14. O

Hi, I want to hide the title in feed module and the background behind the title for to have only the images in the grid... It's is possible? And how? Thanks!
  15. O

Admob Mediation?

Is the code implemented for the list of companies in Admob Mediation on Appyet? Or only we can use only Admob ads? Regards and thanks :)
  16. O

Admob Interstitial Ad Frequency?

Hi! I want to show Interstitial ads in my app. My app is a rss feed with images of my website (birthday pics). I have this configuration now: *Show Interstitial Add: Visit Article and View Image *Interstitial Ad Frequency: 3 minutes Is correct and allowed by Admob? I readed the policys and...