Search results

1. W

Option to rename Notifications text

Hi.. thanks for your response. Do you mean it can be done in the "appyet" account or in a particular app? If you will do it in a particular app then it is of no use as when the app needs to be updated there will be a new apk file from appyet, hence your changes won't reflect in the updated apk...
  2. W

Looking forward to this feature. Please update if there is any method to achieve this. Thanks in advance.
  3. W

In App browser padding issue

I didn't receive any notification regarding an update or this has been fixed.. I was relying on the updates only I will check now if there is any improvement.
  4. W

Is there any updated on the same? It's been long now. I would appreciate if can get any update.
  5. W

Hello Guys.. any thoughts on this feature? I hope this is quite useful for everyone and to make this platform more powerful. Please vote for this. Thanks & regards:)
  6. W

Hello.. my app URL is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.my.mega.store You can check on any of the third party URL from the menu. Request you to please resolve it ASAP. Thanks for your support:)
  7. W

Here goes the screenshots.
  8. W

Hello Team.. I have a feature request or suggestion to give an option to users to change the text of Notifications. Currently there is a fixed text for notification e.g. "1 or 2 new Article(s)". This is not relevant for me as I send Coupon codes to my App users and I would prefer my users to see...
  9. W

Hello Team.. after the recent updates I have noticed that the top menu of all mobile websites when opened in the "Existing window in app browser" are going towards upside, hence hiding some part of the website logo. Unfortunately I the attachment option is not allowing me to upload 55kb image...