Search results

1. A

Google Play Store Security Alert

Hi AppYet team! i would like to inform you that " i got same warning message " and this is in english Hello Google Play Developer, Your app(s) listed at the end of this email have an unsafe implementation of the WebViewClient.onReceivedSslError handler. Specifically, the implementation ignores...
  2. A

Security alert From Google Play Store

i did but it still same problem .. i think the problem with the coding part .. because the send me this also " For more information about the SSL error handler, please see our documentation in the Developer Help Center...
  3. A

Security alert From Google Play Store

Hello Appyet Team i got this message yesterday from Google play store "Your application has an unsafe implementation of theWebViewClient.onReceivedSslError handler." i contacted google play team about that and they told me " At this time, your app is still available on Google Play. To ensure...
  4. A

About Notifications

can anyone reply to me please, is it general problem or for me only?. thanks
  5. A

About Notifications

Hi, after last update i can't receive any notifications, can you please fix that. i try it on so many devices. thanks