Search results

1. larryh

Consistently getting net::ERR_CACHE_MISS

Your comment makes no sense at all. Please elaborate.
  2. larryh

Question How to get long and lat

I see the option to get the location of the device but how does one capture it into a variable? Please is there any documentation?
  3. larryh

Consistently getting net::ERR_CACHE_MISS

We have a web app written in PHP. When running in AppYet and the user clicks on their phones back button it throws an error: Web page not available The Web page at [Lorem Ipsum URL] could not be loaded as: net::ERR_CACHE_MISS I found the below, but since can't manage our manifest, please...
  4. larryh

Issue Issue with user pressing back button (possible solution)

When a user presses the Back-Button when running our webapp, the user gets an error "Webpage not available net::ERR_CACHE_MISS" In searching this up, I found an answer that from what I gather only AppYet can sort out, since we do not have access to the manifest or compiler. by changing the...
  5. larryh

Information on User Defined Variables

Is the an example or document on how to best use or use for that matter, the user defined variables? Thanks in advance. Larry
  6. larryh

Disabling back button

Is there a way to disable the back-button function while in the app? We have our webapp that we are using, and the back-button throws the user out of the session, making it super unfriendly. Thanks in advance. Larry
  7. larryh

Unique ID for each registered user

My web app has been designed in PHP using mySQL as the database. I have an option for users to register as a user. One of the key items is we supply certain content based upon each users registration so we can't use their email address. Ideally I would like to get the users IMEI number of their...