Search results

1. D

Anyone using the PRO APP?

Yes, of course, i get 1 app as pro. Djugo
  2. D

Tumblr rss is not working from today

The tumblr module is not working today. I updated my blog but the app don't take this update and obviously it doesn't send the notification to all the switches. Can someone help me??? Thanks djugo
  3. D

AppYet v3.1.15 to v3.1.17 Released

I have the same problem with the last one of my many apps. I can see the news if i open the app but the notification never arrive to me. I have the sync every 1 hour. I tried this problem with my htc one with android 5.x.x but also on my wife's samsung with android 4.2.x thanks djugo
  4. D

Facebook feeds don't work anymore!!

I left the default value, 1 hour bye djugo
  5. D

There are 2 hours of difference fbrss is 2 hours behind than my time...Wich kind of problem give this thing? Does it solves the problem that the app doesn0t take the updates?? Because on the web i see all the updates but the app doesn't show them to me...sorry for my english!!! bye djugo
  6. D

Looks nice but it doesn't work... it takes the update till some days ago but not the yesterday or today updates...why??? Thanks, bye djugo
  7. D

Well, in effect, it looks like not with all the versions of android the fbrss system is functioning correctly. On a 5.XXX Android it looks like ok, on a 4.3.x it seems don't work. bye djugo
  8. D

Facebook module

well, in effect it looks like this system is not good for older versions of android, can it be?? bye djugo
  9. D

Facebook module

I did it...it looks like ok now. Thanks. i hope the problem could be solved. bye djugo
  10. D

Facebook module

Hello everybody, is 1 week long that the facebook's module in one of my apps doesn't take anymore the updates by the facebook page. I didn't change anything in the app and it was ok till 10 days ago. Did it change something??? Thanks, bye djugo