Search results

1. W

I see ads after paing for removing ads from my apps!

ojala solucione
  2. W

I am a pro and I removed the ads, please I need them to be removed, that is why I have hired, I do not require any advertising in my app

I am a pro and I removed the ads, please I need them to be removed, that is why I have hired, I do not require any advertising in my app, please admin remove the ads
  3. W

Google Play will accept only if appyet meets these conditions, appyet please confirm if a new update can already be sent

HELP, APPYET HOPE THE APPYET THEME VERSION IS ALREADY UPDATED, PLEASE CONFIRM. Hi developer, Thanks for contacting the Google Play team. Status: App not available on Google Play, pending your action I’m happy to report that we have conditionally accepted your appeal. I’ve included details...
  4. W

How-To What to do when your app suspended by Google Play with "Loan Download SDK"

HELP, APPYET HOPE THE APPYET THEME VERSION IS ALREADY UPDATED, PLEASE CONFIRM. Hi developer, Thanks for contacting the Google Play team. Status: App not available on Google Play, pending your action I’m happy to report that we have conditionally accepted your appeal. I’ve included details...