Search results

1. EuroNur

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Advertisements are still displayed. @appyet I am a PRO customer and have already paid the fee months ago. Please finally turn off this advertising.
  2. EuroNur

PAID MONTHS AGO BUT STILL ADVERTISING! WHAT IS THIS @appyet? I have already written to them several times and asked them to deactivate the advertising. To date, I have not received a reply, and the advertising is still displayed, even though the Pro fee was paid long ago. Why is the advertising...
  3. EuroNur

Hi @appyet please create post how to complete the Data safety form in Play Console.
  4. EuroNur

How-To Data security forms in Google Play Console how to fill?

Hi @appyet please create post how to complete the Data safety form in Play Console. How do I fill out the data security form (by July 20) in Google Play Console? Can you please list each item here so we don't give Google the wrong information. We don't know what data the app collects.
  5. EuroNur

Hello @appyet I have the same problem when generating the app on the website. The generated apk can be downloaded but it comes empty (0KB).
  6. EuroNur

Looking for translators for AppYet v3.1.26/v3.1.27

@appyet, if there is no translation for the Turkish language yet, we can translate it for you. Please contact us.
  7. EuroNur

Why did the Pro version become 100% more expensive?

Suddenly there is advertising in the old 3.x version. Well you can deactivate it via Pro. That's what we wanted to do now and look what happened. Now a Pro version costs 99$ instead of 49$! @appyet, can you please explain what the reason for a 100% price increase is?
  8. EuroNur

How to fix Google Play App Removed

@Marc, thank you for your advice! We had already set up a privacy policy for our app and integrated it into the app. However, it was removed from Google Play. Now I've generated the privacy policy via the link and updated the app. It is currently published on Google Play. But it was usually...
  9. EuroNur

I have been trying for weeks to get the app again ad-free and upgrade to Pro. See this post: https://forum.appyet.com/index.php?threads/paypal-and-pro-does-not-work.2298 It can not be that here for weeks nothing is doing!
  10. EuroNur

Our App is disabled by Google Play! After review, your App, has been removed from Google Play due to a policy violation. This app won’t be available to users until you submit a compliant update. Issue: Violation of Usage of Android Advertising ID policy and section 4.8 of the Developer...
  11. EuroNur

PayPal and Pro does not work

It's still not working! Is that intentional?
  12. EuroNur

I tried Chrome. Now I have Firefox installed, unfortunately, did not help. Is this problem that exists now for several weeks at AppYet? Where is the support?
  13. EuroNur

@appyet It still does not work. Where is the problem?
  14. EuroNur

Hi AppYet, my pro version has expired. But I can not extend it because every time the connection to PayPal does not work. How can I switch my apps back to Pro?