Search results

1. F

recover deleted app from dashboard

Hello, I would like to get help because I want to recover a deleted app from my dashboard. Can you help me @appyet ? Thank you !
  2. F

Recover deleted app

Appyet can you help me please?
  3. F

Recover deleted app

Hi, a would like to recover a deleted app, how can i do this ? Thank you !
  4. F

AppYet v3.1.26 - v3.1.40 Released

Hello @appyet still no fillments for Facebook Audience Network. Only requests. Can you check up please ?
  5. F

Still can't save facebook audience network new placements. See attached Screenshot: @appyet please help.
  6. F

I want to save new interstitial Facebook Audience Network Network but i have this error : Invalid Facebook Banner Ad Unit ID The id's are correct.
  7. F

Yes is true, Facebook Audience Network is not working.
  8. F

mopub also not working

No one wants to help us
  9. F

are you there ?

are you there ?
  10. F

What if i don't want to share revenue with Appyet?

Go to another service, i have problems with advertising on my app and appyet do not answer from about 2-3 weeks ..
  11. F

YOUTUBE VIDEO NOT PLAY

i have same problem, no answer from about 2 month... change your service.
  12. F

AppYet v3.1.23 Released

I have a problem from more than a week and i have no answers from admin and you want a new version of appyet ...
  13. F

why ad networks are not working?

My app not showing admob advertisments after the PRO subscription has expired.
  14. F

Pro expired and no ads showing up

Admod ads are not showing up from that date ! Anyone can help ?
  15. F

Someone can help ? Any admin ?
  16. F

https://forum.appyet.com/index.php?threads/pro-expired-and-no-ads-showing-up.1003/ please help

https://forum.appyet.com/index.php?threads/pro-expired-and-no-ads-showing-up.1003/ please help
  17. F

I have a problem, PRO expired on 19 this month and no ads is showing up from that date. I have no revenues and i want to extend the PRO but i can't see the button to pay. Anyone can help ? What i have to do because my earning's dropped !
  18. F

rev share with payment

Now.. that's the point.. Who knew that would happen ?!?! Now, i need to get the money back ? I do not like being lied. I understand that you need to make change's, but make the changes with the new account's, not with the old one's that you had a deal and an legal agreement. It seems that no...