Search results

1. R

Issue "App must target Android 13 (API level 33) or higher" issue

@appyet i'm having issues with some of my apps and could do with some advise. I recently uploaded a new bundle and have no other active releases but am still getting a message that the app does not adhere to policies and will be removed (app is com.san.antonio.spurs.news). In Policy Status the...
  2. R

Issue Issue raised by google admob

@appyet I am also having this issue. Apps are getting banned as a consequence. Can you please advise how to resolve / address in the next update
  3. R

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

@appyet can you please help, good people if appyet! I can’t figure out what to do!
  4. R

@appyet i'm having issues with some of my apps and could do with some advise. I recently uploaded a new bundle and have no other active releases but am still getting a message that the app does not adhere to policies and will be removed (app is com.san.antonio.spurs.news). In Policy Status the...
  5. R

For some reason since the new update has been issued Google Play won't accept any new apks. It looks like the format has changed from 'com.xxx.xxx' to 'com_xxx_xxx' hence it doesn't appear to be recognising it as a valid filetype. @appyet can you investigate please?
  6. R

Request review

Hi all, Two questions - i'm hoping someone out there can help :-) Does anyone know if there's a way to request a review whilst the user is using the app? If i add an ecommerce website as a module, is there a way to monetise purchases made via the website the user is redirected to i.e. some...
  7. R

Question In-app review requests

Hi everyone, just wondering if there is a way to request a review while a user is using the app? I’m think in-app review requests will be the most effective way to rack up reviews hence the request More generally if anyone has any tips on how to get reviews would be great to know (I have no...