Search results

1. sammie

Free Reviews for your Apps

I spotted this site where you will be given free reviews on your own apps. And its free! www.review.com.co
  2. sammie

Question Free vs Pro Plan

I'm currently on the free plan and my ad revenue daily is zero since i changed my app-ads.txt to appyets publisher id. i am yet to understand the concept as i am making no revenue after updating the app-ads.txt. Should i go for a paid plan? will it solve the issue?
  3. sammie

Issue No Revenue with AppYet AdMob app-ads.txt

Appyet sent a mail to change my app-ads.txt to Appyets publisher id on Oct 2. Which i did. Link: http://webmaster.com.ng/app-ads.txt Packcage name: com.big.brother.naija.bbnaija.app.live.tv Its over a week now and i've had no revenue since i followed Appyets instruction. Google also sent me a...
  4. sammie

Is there an Ad Threshold for Appyet Free Version?

I use Appyet Free Version. My Ads stopped showing amd i started seeing Appyet Ads . My current Version is Version Code: 34 . Is there an Ad Threshold for Appyet Free Version? I would like my Ads to start Showing Again.
  5. sammie

6. sammie

How to make Menu drawer classic appear Automatically

Hello Friends, i would like to mak Menu drawer classic appear Automatically from the left when a user launches the app thanks