Search results

1. kailor

Downloaded as txt

I created today a new app and when i press built and tried to download it, it downloaded it as .txt file from my cellphone browser. But when i tried with chrome it downloaded normal as zip file.
  2. kailor

Biodiversity GR

Thanks to appyet we have a great app for Biodiversity in Greece (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.biodiversity.gr) which is expanding continuously. Which is customizable by the user what he/she prefers. The app has rss feeds (from econews in greece), has some basic info pages...
  3. kailor

Able to share (in the web module)

It would be nice if we could have share button (as in rss feed) when we create a web module. So we can make and simpler apps (informal) and not only rss ...
  4. kailor

Able to create a form.

Sure i love appyet. It is more easy than other android creator apps and better (not many ads, unlimited edits, free and the pricing is still better than others). But one feature that i liked on the appypie and would love to see it here, it the form building. To be able to create beautiful...
  5. kailor

360 photo viewer

It would be nice if you can add a 360 degrees photo viewer like facebook has. p.s. Does the appyet project is still alive or dead???
  6. kailor

Problem with rss

I have a website/blog on blog.com, but the rss is http://wildnewsgr.blog.com/?feed=rss2 And the feed module can't get the ?feed=rss2. Can you fix it?
  7. kailor

Search module

Search module, so anyone can search what he/she want in the app/topics/posts/feeds/etc.
  8. kailor

Geolocation

How about a feature that can show me the location that i am. With latitude and longtitude. And of course the ability to share that information via email, facebook, twitter, etc. That will help for the apps that members are using it when they are on mountain, or outside and maybe they will...
  9. kailor

Put "share" on web module

When we put a "web" module in our app, the user when it opens that he/she can't share the content on social media, email and other... Can you put that option? And of course for all not just for paid apps.
  10. kailor

Can add more contributors to my app

I would like to add some contributors (send invitation to his/her email), and let the have full access to the app that i make. (not my account, but a specific app). In that way there can be more than one person (me) to upgrade the app all the time! Can you add this???
  11. kailor

Twitter Api

Hello, i am new... I really like appyet. I don't need to code from scratch. But i really like to code in html. I would like to see, that we can put twitter widget in our apps, and integrate through the app we make.