Search results

1. diagogfc

LATEST: AppYet v4.0.13 Released (Updated 2020-04-23)!!

Suggestion It would be very great if there's option to show both admob and Facebook ads at the same time in the pro version. Or alternatively if support for admob mediation SDK can be implemented. Users would have the chance to choose from all the available ad networks through admob mediation...
  2. diagogfc

Admob vs Facebook Ads which one is better

My current fill rate is 59.87% in the new version. The old version used to be 86%
  3. diagogfc

Facebook would be a better choice if appyet is able to fix its minor errors. Now on my dashboard insights. I can see alot of unfill ad requests due to ad unit not match the implementation in the new version of appyet
  4. diagogfc

How can I be sure that my PRO subscription is working 100%

Use Facebook ads. If you don't see any ads from admob then i can say your ad slot has 100% ad a location. You can also try disable ads to see if ad doesn't appear.
  5. diagogfc

I have been facing this same challenge. I wish i could switch back to admob but anytime i try impressive RPM drop down. I thought I'm the only person
  6. diagogfc

Push notifications has been disabled in lite version of appyet and would be made available on the pro version of the upcoming release. You can still integrate firebase , you will only get google Analytics .
  7. diagogfc

To me base on my region Facebook perform much more better than admob. During first year of admob was very impressive. After a year revenue dropped to 50% so i switch to Facebook. After appyet new release 4.0 Facebook revenue is very low now even though i have more fill rate but low impression rate
  8. diagogfc

Yeah new release needed as soon as possible, i think it could be next week since they are working on new features they need more time.
  9. diagogfc

I have noticed interstitial ad doesn't pop up on the podcast feed or even when a user open a podcast feed post. Both admob and Facebook have the same problem. Also i can see the new version 4 has very low ads performance as compare to the version 3. I suggest the square banner ad on the middle...
  10. diagogfc

Give us option to hide blog title on the podcast feed@appyet
  11. diagogfc

I also similar report on my newly submitted app. App crashes almost 500 times
  12. diagogfc

From the top experienced users on appyet i want to know which of the advertising media works very well on appyet platform base on fill rate and revenue
  13. diagogfc

We all need Download option in our app. Both video and Audio. We need advance download manager for media particularly MP3 Downloads. All my apps with @appyet are music streaming and it should support Download option so user can download all music and keep them on their external storage. This...
  14. diagogfc

Include the following MP3 download for podcast(download podcast as mp3 and store it on phone directory) Playlist functionality Post Slider Facebook native ad
  15. diagogfc

@appyet when are you fixing the Facebook ads issues. There's been display format not matching the implemented ad unit
  16. diagogfc

@appyet has to address us on the kind of implementation they used for Facebook ads. All of my apps has stop serving ads from Facebook and now showing ads from admob which i believe its the 30% Appyet ad allocation split .
  17. diagogfc

If you are not part of Appyet team please kindly change your user name....its kind of frustration
  18. diagogfc

@appyet .... there is a problem with facebook ad implementation. Had this from audience network concerning decline in fill rate. Can you tell us the exact Ad Units you have used in the version 4 '"Display format doesn't match We don't respond to requests containing a display format that is...
  19. diagogfc

Kindly do same for podcast ability to download it as mp3 or stream it. I need this for my online music app. This was made possible on the version 3.
  20. diagogfc

Try this format https://www.esakal.com/feed If it doesn't work then the website doesn't have feed associated. You can verify with feedburner.com