Search results

1. A

LATEST: AppYet v4.0.15 Released (Updated 2020-08-03)!!

I do not get a notification when there are new articles. I don't know why, the notification are enabled
  2. A

Is there a way to send notifications? Because I don't get any and I used to send with Firebase Messaging
  3. A

Are you planning to put onesignal or firebase messaging again?
  4. A

My mistake, the banner does appear, but only in the principal screen. When I open an article, the banner ads not show. This is normal?
  5. A

Btw my app have more than 100k downloads and 5k active users. But I don't want to send the last version to google play store, because the admob ads banner do not display
  6. A

Banner Ads from admob do not display on my app.
  7. A

No more Firebase Messaging? :( The notifications will be automatic or how its work?
  8. A

[Action Required] Switch to the Play Referrer API by March 1, 2020

I receive the next email from Google: Hello Google Play Developer, We recently announced that we’ll be deprecating the install_referrer intent broadcast mechanism. Because one or more of your apps uses this intent to track referrals, we wanted to ensure you make the switch before March 1...
  9. A

I can not udpate new android apk on Playstore

I updated the application yesterday and I had no problem. How often you had scheduled an interstitial to appear?
  10. A

SDK 28 at 01.11.2019

Same problem here.
  11. A

Security alert

Same problem
  12. A

Interstitial Ads Bugged.

It's fixed?
  13. A

My app has been rejected from Google Play

Those who have suspended their applications, should comment a bit on what their applications are about. Because many have had different problems and it is not necessarily the fault of the application, often it is the content. That would help a lot to those who until now have not had any...
  14. A

Only @appyet can fix that.
  15. A

This is the problem. You can't put Youtube videos and ads at the same time. I'm not put Youtube videos, and at this moment, I have cero problem.
  16. A

La app se actualiza sola?

De momento, no. Tienes que subir el apk con los cambios.
  17. A

Update for new Api level

Nada. Sólo esperar a que 'appyet' actualice la aplicación y ya posteriormente nosotros actualizarla en la 'Play Store'.